Chapter 1.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Meifang screams loudly as she placed her palms on her ears,climbing the stairs toward her room. Her younger cousin Lucas followed closely behind,catching up to her footsteps.

"Please,just this once.I won't ask for your help again" pleaded Lucas as he pants,catching his breath.

"No means no,you know i can't do that" Meifang politely rejecting the idea.She quickly enters her room and shut the door tight,twisting the lock from the inside.

"I will be close by,if anything happen I will jump on the scene right away" Lucas tried to convince his cousin,she is after all his only hope.

"Why don't you just meet him yourself.I am not going there,never!" shouted Meifang. She plops onto her bed,spreading her arms wide with her legs hanging down. Her body is exhausted from work and her mind isn't any different.The moment she stepped down from her car,Lucas had been waiting for her at the entrance.

"It's scary to meet a stranger!No way!" she shouted back from the outside. Lucas groans.  Feeling despair,he plops down in front of the door.It was his own fault that he has to be in that situation.If only he did not agree on being Leo's 'girlfriend' then that guy would not suggest for them to meet up.His initial intention was to get as much weapon as he can for his online game from that guy,but things turned out in unexpected situation.

"My point exactly.If it's scary to you then what makes you think it isn't for me?" Lucas backfired.However his tone is too low to reach Meifang's ears.

He buries his face in between his bent knees.Just when he is about to give up,Meifang unlock the door.Lucas springs up,turning his body as he patiently waiting for Meifang to show up.

"I don't want my boyfriend to have wrong idea about me meeting another guy,a stranger on top of that.You know how scary he is when he gets jealous right?" her tone somehow soften.

Lucas lowers his gaze,looking at the floor.Meifang has her point,it will be bad if her boyfriend Wang Yu finds out.

"However..." she added.

Lucas promptly lifts up his head.His eyes glitters.He knows Meifang better than anyone.There's no way that his older cousin will refuse.

"I can help you with a little makeover" Meifang looks up,hoping that Lucas will agree.

"Makeover such as?" 

"Dressing you up as a girl.You will go and meet him as a girl.By the end of your meeting,you should come out with a reason to break up with him" Meifang calmly explains,fixing her glasses as she speaks.

Lucas eyes widen."Are you..out of your mind sis?I will get busted in seconds.What if he does something when he knows that i am a guy in disguise?"

"You are a guy,he won't do anything to you.Besides given your attitude,he will surely ask for a break up first." Meifang convinces her cousin to go along with her plan.

Lucas quietly thinking for a while before he finally agrees."Alright.But make sure no one can recognize me,i am done if any of my student see me like that" 

Meifang smiles "Trust me,i am a professional.Come over at my beauty parlor 2 hours before meeting him" 

Lucas faintly nods his head. Meifang assures him that everything will be fine because she went into her room.

In the night,Lucas barely sleep.He keeps on reading the text he received earlier over and over again.

Baby,can we meet tomorrow after lunch?I want to see you so bad.I will wait for you at Royal Cafe.

If anyone were to read their conversation since 2 months ago,they will probably puke on themselves.Even Lucas has hard time digesting his own words.Pretending to be a girl is hard but being a lover to someone he met virtually is a lot harder. Lucas wishes that he can turn back the time and undo all of those things he did but it's too late. 

Meanwhile Leo is lying comfortably on his bed at the same time,thinking about tomorrow when he can finally meet his virtual girlfriend for the first time.Leo is not the type who actually care if he is the only single guy in his circle of friends but during those time when they exchanged texts,Leo immediately know that she is the special one.Leo had carefully plan out on what topic he will talk about,where should he take her and all sort of things people usually do on their date.

Leo shyly smiles,thinking about how their first kiss will be.Oh Leo,if only he knows that the person he's about to meet is actually a guy.How would he act to that?Moreover,the person is a professor at his college!