Chapter 4.

Let's break up!

Last text Leo received from Lucas few hours ago caught him off guard.Not once he expect that their budding romance will end abruptly like this.

It's a budding romance for Leo who falls head over heal over a girl he met online and meeting once in real,which only last for few minutes.Meanwhile for Lucas,it's nothing of that sort.

Lying down on his bed,Leo places his right arm across his forehead as he stares blankly at the spinning fan above him.His mind is busy finding a solid reason for that single text. Leo replied the text with a single 'Why' but he never get a reply from the other end.

He is in that particular position for a long time that he didn't realize the exact time he fell asleep.All he knows is that he wakes up to a loud bang on his door follows by voice of screaming his name.

"LEOOOOOO!YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE" Joy screams on top of her lung when Leo didn't respond to the knocking earlier.

Leo initially plan to just ignore Joy until she decides to leave but that girl is so persistent in making sure her friend has full attendance and graduate with flying colors. With his eyes half close,Leo lazily drags his body out from the bed and slowly walks toward the door. 

"Woah" Joy gasps loudly when she sees Leo at the door.He is not the same Leo she sees on her daily basis.Dark circles down to his cheeks,messy bed hair,clothes from yesterday.

"Come in" says Leo as he turns and walks back to his bed;using all his strength to climb up and plop his body on the bed.

"Did you lost a lamb while counting them to sleep?" Joy jokingly asks as she enters the room but Leo clearly not up for a joke that early in the morning.

"Urgh" Leo grunts while placing a pillow over his face. 

Seeing Leo in that state,Joy places down her stack of books on the table before walking over to the bed.She carefully take a sit at the edge of the bed,crossing her leg on top of the other.Using her left hand as support,she leans in closer and peeks at Leo from underneath the pillow.

"What's wrong with you?" she asks in a whisper tone.

Leo stretches his left arm,running it over the bed sheet searching for his cellphone.

"This" he tosses the cellphone over to Joy who catches it and press on circle button at the bottom.

"Errr- What am i suppose to see from this dead cellphone?" Joy raises her brows as she fix her sitting position.

"Dead?" Leo quickly rises from his sleeping position,snatches the phone from Joy's hand and connect it to the charger beside his bed.

"You sure hype up about that.You look like you need a day off so i will head to class now and comeback later with the notes alright?For the meantime,get some sleep"

Leo faintly nods his head while Joy takes her book and walks over to the door.She takes a quick glance before heading out.

.... ♒♒♒  .....

After his lecture in the morning,Lucas rushes to the restroom.He has been feeling a little nausea since early morning,probably from the food he had the night before.It is unfortunate that all three rooms are occupied.Lucas leans his back on the wall far at the back,waiting for someone to come out.His head starts feeling dizzy,his eyesight blurring.Lucas shuts his eyes tight before opening them again,trying to fight the dizziness.

His body slowly drops down from his standing position.He ends up sitting on the floor with both his palms against his forehead.

Click!

Someone gets out.Lucas extends his left arm,placing it on the wall beside him as he slowly moves his body upward.

"Whoa,careful there" 

A pair of hands catch Lucas right before he collapses.Lucas blackout before he manage to utter any word.

Leo fixes his position before standing up,carrying Lucas in his arms.Looking down on the man in his arms,Leo is mesmerizes by his beauty.Well,it is not polite to describe a man as beauty but Lucas is definitely a beauty.

"Ahem" Leo clears his own throat after realize that he been staring for sometime.He proceed by taking Lucas to the medical clinic nearby.

"I need help here," says Leo the moment he arrives at the clinic. A physician assistant quickly come over and tells Leo to put Lucas down on the bed provided.

"What happened?" she asks while examines Lucas.

"I don't know,he's already in that state when i saw him at the restroom" Leo answers. He takes few steps back,giving space for the physician assistant to move around as she does her work.

"What happen to you?" asks the physician assistant as she treats Lucas.

"Me?" Leo puzzles from the sudden question.

"You don't look good,why don't you lie down on the bed while waiting" she suggests.

"I am fine,just lack of sleep" replies Leo as he walks over to the empty bed at the side and takes a sit.

"I think he is experiencing food poisoning.I will grab some medicine for him.Do you need anything?Sleeping pill?" The physician assistant straighten up her back,looking at Leo over her shoulder.

"No,i am really fine.I can just sleep here right?"

"Sure"

She leaves both Leo and Lucas at the treatment room while taking medicine from the front counter. Leo lies down on the bed,facing Lucas who is soundly asleep. He places his right hand under the pillow as his eyes slowly close.

He is not sure of how long he's been sleeping but once he opens his eyes,the man on the bed across him is gone.Leo widen his eyes,spring from the bed and look around the room.He walks to the front counter and ask the physician assistant earlier.

"Oh,he left an hour ago in hurry"

"I see.Thank you" Leo is slightly frustrated.He thanked the physician assistant before taking small steps away.It is weird that his mind is no longer thinking about the text he received last night.Leo pauses his step and turns back.

"Do you know who he is?The man earlier" he asks.

"Prof. Wang?He is a professor at the art department."

"Ah- Thank you again" Leo slightly bow his head before leaving.

On his way home,Leo receives a text from Joy asking on his whereabouts.

  ✉ I am on my way home.I intended on going to class but i took a rest at the clinic instead.And Joy,i think i am in a deep trouble. 

  ✉ What trouble?

 ✉ I was upset when Lucy asked for break up.But i think i am not as upset as i was.I met        someone earlier and my heart skip a beat. 

 Who?

 ✉  Prof Wang. 

Joy's mouth cracks into a smirk as she reads the last text from Leo. 

"Something interesting?" asks Meifang as she places a cup of tea on the table before taking a sit beside Joy.

On the way to Leo's house earlier,Joy stopped by Meifang's beauty saloon to discuss about Leo and Lucas.

"Look like we get worry for nothing" Joy says as she hands over her cellphone to Meifang who raises her brows before taking the cellphone and going through text messages.

"Lucas no longer need a disguise.Interesting" she comments before placing the cellphone on the table,next to the teacups.

They both sip on their tea,showing satisfaction on their faces.