Chapter 6.

Weekend! The only two days in a week that Lucas looks forward to. He been planning on cooking,cleaning,and playing online game during his days off but unfortunately his cousin,Meifang has another plan for them.

"I promise you that we will comeback tonight..Please" Meifang bats her eyelashes in a cute manner to convince Lucas,who instantly averts his gaze elsewhere trying to avoid eye-contact with his cousin.

"No thanks.I have lots of thing i want to do,like cleaning this messy room of mine" Lucas gives  a cold reply while throwing his gaze outside,looking at the blooming flowers neatly arranged alongside the balcony of his room.

"Your room is not even messy" Meifang shuffles closer to Lucas,poking his arm with her index finger as she adds "Please..I will feel safer if you are around"

Lucas heaves a loud sigh and later faintly nods his head. Meifang jumps in excitement and gives Lucas a quick hug.

"You are the best cousin in this whole world!I am packing my things now,you should do that too.See you at the front door in half an hour" she beams as she leaves Lucas' room,heading toward her own room.

"Just because i hate Wang Yu nags at me" Lucas says in a low voice. He walks over to his bed,slowly landing horizontally onto it.Spreading both arms wide open with his face laying on the left side and blankly staring at his computer on the study table. If it's not for the sudden hiking plan Meifang drags him into,he will definitely win a round or two games. It's been a while since he played that online game,where he stumbled upon a stranger by the name of Leo.

"I wonder what he is doing right now" Lucas mumbles to himself.

Oh shoot! Yao Wang,get a grip.Why are you even thinking of him. Lucas pulls back his head and shakes it,lowly cursing his own silly thought. 

"He is probably on a date with his girlfriend" Lucas unconsciously says out loud his own thought.

Okay Yao Wang,that's it!Stop now.If you are that curious,text him.Jeez.

That little debate in his mind get interrupted when Meifang loudly screams for his name downstairs. Lucas jolts from the bed,walking out at a fast rate heading downstairs. While climbing down the stairs,he has a glimpse of Meifang and her mini luggage parked in front of the main door.

"You sure bring a lot for few hours of hiking" Lucas suspiciously looks over the mini luggage once he reaches the main entrance. Meifang grabs him by the shoulder,swiftly turns him to the left and right with her eyes wide open.

"Where is your thing?" she asks once she realizes that Lucas bring absolutely nothing with him.Probably just wallet and his cellphone.

"Right!" he replies before dashing off to the kitchen and come back with a bottle of water in his hand. "I am all set" he says with a smile on his face while wriggling his brows.

Meifang takes a deep breathe,clenching her fists trying to prevent herself from turning into a lioness."Let's go" she says with a force smile on her face before handling her luggage to Lucas.

The time is almost 8 when they both get out from their house,driving on the highway humming along to the songs they hear over the radio. Meifang already told Lucas beforehand that a couple of her friends are joining them.So when Meifang diverts from the main highway,heading toward the nearest neighborhood,Lucas only glances over before averting his focus on the screen of his cellphone; continues playing Tetris game.

It is not until then that he becomes fully aware of the fact that the couple of friends joining them are no other than Leo and Joy. He knows it's already too late to back off. Both Leo and Joy already hop into the car,steadily taking their seats at the back.