Chapter 5.

"How's your relationship going dear cousin?" asks Meifang once she sees Lucas entering the dining room. Meifang sure likes to tease her cousin. 

"It's over" says Lucas,feeling slightly annoy as he takes his seat and grabs a glass of orange juice in front of him.

"Oh really..can't be help then.You must be happy now" Meifang mockingly says while chewing on the bread.

"Hmmmm" Lucas silently eats his breakfast.

"Who would have thought that he is a student at the same university" 

"Hmmmm"

"Oh well- Dont forget to help me with the dishes once you are done.I have important meeting" Meifang gently dusts off the crumbs on her lips before gets up from the seat. She grabs her bag from the chair next to her and walks toward the door leaving Lucas alone.

As someone who is giving education to others,Lucas fully aware of his own not-so-brilliant act.Him as a professor getting himself involved with a student is something against his own rule.But it is too late for that little preach,things are getting out of hand by the time he realized.

Looking ahead at his students inside the lecture hall,Lucas freezes.It was all normal in the morning when he came to work.The morning session went well but the afternoon session does not seems to go well.Not when the first person Lucas saw when he entered the lecture hall just now was not other than Leo;sitting in the middle seat at the front row right in front of him!During his lesson,no one sits at the first three rows in front.

Lucas is having a mix feeling,he keeps blinking his eyes.Not a single word come out ever since he entered the hall.Students start to chatter among themselves.This is the first time they see their professor looking slightly intimidate. 

"Is he not feeling alright?" asks a student to the one next to her.

"He was fine this morning when i went to hand out my assignment" replies the other student. 

Their conversation of concern reach Leo's ears. He turns his head looking at the students at the back,wearing their worry expressions.Leo averts his gaze back to Lucas who been standing like a statue.From the moment Lucas walked in,Leo is conscious of his changed expression.He thought it was nothing serious but judging from the reaction,it could be something out of ordinary.

Leo rises from his seat,taking one step at a time toward Lucas and stop right in front of him. 

What?What is this?What should i do?Why can't i move my feet! Lucas gulps down his saliva upon seeing Leo ahead of him.

"Y..ou............" 

Before Lucas manages to say any further,Leo brings up his right hand and places his palm on Lucas's forehead. He furrows his eyebrows before pulls away his hand and placing the same palm on his own forehead.The onlookers are curious on the situation,they all tilting their heads trying to have a glimpse at it.