Chapter 7.

I am so going to get you after this,for leaving me alone with this guy!Just you wait cousin!

The words keep repeating in Lucas's head though the screen in front of him keeps flashing different images.Sometimes he get distracted by  giggles coming from a couple sitting in front of them. Just how in the world do they end up sitting next to each other in a mini cinema watching a boring documentary about animals together!

Just a while ago they were aimlessly roaming around the theme park looking for Meifang and Joy.They searched on every rides they can but saw none of the girls. Eventually the two guys got tired over time and they need a place to rest but there are no available place to do so.People keep coming in,occupying every single empty spaces.Leo showed his concern as he kept on asking Lucas about his condition. 

"There!A cinema.We can easily kill our time!" said Lucas while pointing toward the direction.

And that's how they got themselves in the current situation. Though Lucas extremely regret it but he was the one who suggested that they rest.He is too tired to even think about it now.A yawn escapes his mouth as he lets his body sliding down the chair so that he can rest his head on the headrest.

Leo keeps glancing by the corner of his eyes.He wants to strive a conversation but he doesn't know what should he talk about.Should he ask Lucas about art,or should he talks about random daily things?

"Urmm" Leo carefully clears his throat,waiting for a response from Lucas but the other side obviously gives no attention.

Leo straighten his back,sitting comfortable and about to open his mouth when he feels a light weight lands on his left shoulder.The edge of his jaw can feel the tingling lines of hair brushing off against his skin as the person next to him slightly wriggles.

Trying to keep his movement at minimal,Leo draws his eyes downward as he brings down his chin carefully looking at his shoulder.It seems that the guy beside him already fast asleep,using his shoulder as a support for his head.Even his breathing sound graceful in Leo ears.

Ahhh- Adorable!

How to surpass this feeling?The urge of patting the other's shoulder,the urge to lean his back against him.As if his heart is ready to jump out of his body,Leo can only presses his lips tight and soon a smile curves.

He is definitely normal,as far as he concern he still attract to women.Remember Lucy?If given any man,he will surely turn them down without second thought.But somehow Lucas is different.Just how does his heart skip a beat just by a slight touch?Leo has no answer to his own question.He stares blankly at the screen until the end of screening.

People slowly start moving out of the mini cinema but Lucas is still asleep,not even slightly disturbed by the noises surrounding him.Meanwhile Leo trying his best to maintain his composure.