Chapter 1 New school New life (Edited)

Author's Note: Hello! This is my first time making a yandere book so I'm sorry if it sucks and doesn't have a great story. I tried! If you don't like gore or anything that contains blood I suggest you find a different story but if your up to it I hope you enjoy this!!

Your POV Backstory 

I always had a bad mother. She always came home angry over every little thing. She used to take her anger out on dad but that all changed when he decided to take on 3rd shift. My dad used to tell me stories of how much of a wonderful women my mother was and how she treated me when I was younger, which always made me cry. Well she used to be wonderful...

Every time mom lashed out on me for not having the house clean enough or if I said one word wrong or came home with not much money she would beat me for it. I would always go to school with bruises and cuts all over my body which I hid well with makeup and clothes. I never told my friends about this because I didn't want to get them involved in my problems. 

This has been happening ever since I was 8. I am now 15. You think I'd be used to it by now but no I am not. I used to have fun with my mom. 

We would go out every weekend and just do random stuff. We would go to the park, eat out, get ice cream, go to the carnival if they were in town, go to an amusement park, or go shopping and she would buy me clothes with a toy. I don't know what really changed her. 

One day we got in an accident. My mom was driving on the highway late at night coming home and another car crashed into us zooming past a red light. She almost didn't make it. She told me once she was out but, she would be pregnant if she hadn't have been in that car crash. 

Now her leg got so injured and was so bad that it hurt her nervous system so she could not longer have kids. When she heard that she lost it and got fired from her job as a school counselor and was now working at Burger King. She hates it there. Let me tell you she is now a complete bitch! Everyday she came home pissed at mean customers, but who could blame them, she would lash out at them first. She would if they would not listen as well as she wanted or if she woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Not being able to have that baby that she wanted to change her life with made her into a monster. 

She then every night came home drunk. That is why my father and I had to leave. We left her one night when she was knocked out cold from being drunk and left the state to 5 states over. 

We went to a town that wasn't so popular as to not be seen and it is a pretty small town. I had to go to Sapphire River High school. It was a public school but who cares? It's my new life and I plan to make anew. 

Your POV Present day 

(favorite song) plays as my alarm. I looked at the time on my clock. It was 6:15 am. School starts at 8 am but I have to catch the bus at 7:02 am. My bus schedule says that I am the second stop. Cool I can find my own seat! It also tells me I get to the school at 7:30 am. 

Oh man a long bus ride to school (Well 28 minutes isn't too bad). I get up and do my morning routine. I decided to wear our stupid school uniform! I hate school uniforms! I have to wear a dark blue skirt with a white t-shirt! The skirt on me is way to short well to me it is. It goes down to almost the middle of my thigh! Now think about how cold that would be in the winter time! If it starts snowing I'm out! Juuuuuust kidding. 

Anyway anywhere is better than going back to my mother. I ate breakfast and packed up all the things I need along with (favorite book to read) and headed out the door. I put in my earbuds and played my music that I had on my mp3 player app on my phone. My dad spoiled me once we left my mother. He bought a big house for just us two claiming he wants "visitors" to come over but I know he only wants a big house that would be decent or his new women if he gets a new one but he won't have trouble with that. He is handsome and very funny. He'll have no trouble finding a women. Hopefully she is as wonderful as my mother used to be..

I just got to the bus stop and saw 2 other people there. We stood in silence. They also had their headphones in. One was a boy and the other was a girl. The girl had long brown wavy hair with tan skin. She had a very pretty face but it just looks like she put on a lot of makeup though to have a pretty and clear face. Me on the other hand had a light layer of makeup on. 

The boy was really cute. He had brown hair styled (like in the picture above). It was a bit long but not too long for me! He had red eyes. He kept looking over at me then smiled once our eyes met. When they did I blushed a dark red which made him blush. Once he looked back forward the bus appeared in front of us. I walked up the bus steps and went to the fifth seat. 

I sat down with my bag on my lap and faced out the window feeling a pair of eyes on me. I looked up and to where the eyes were coming from and saw it was from that guy at my stop. He was in the seat beside mine. I quickly looked back out the window right next to me as if I didn't see anything. The rest of the bus ride was a long one. 

When someone sat next to me I let a sigh of relief out of my mouth but then heard a growl coming from where that one guy in the seat across from me was. 'Wow what is his problem?' Once we reached the school I got off and walked around a bit to find my classes since it was my first day. 

Once I memorized where all of them where I sat down in the commons area for 7 minutes. Once I sat down I saw the guy at the bus stop look at me from afar with his friends then come up to me. He sat in a the chair next to mine and decided to have a short conversation. 

"Hey your new." Yeah no shit Sherlock! I mentally screamed but on the outside I had a warm smile on my face and replied with " Yeah what's your name?" He had an amused look on his face as his hair covered part of his face. 

"It is (y/n) (l/n)." I told him with a smile. He nodded his head as he told me his name, "Mine is Noah." He looked at me with bright happy eyes. Wow this guy is very happy for some reason to meet me. "Nice to meet you Noah!" I said. 

We talked more about family and I told him about my past with my mom. Well if I'm gonna make friends with this guy I might as well tell him some personal things. Noah then told me about his harsh life with his parents. 

Both of them hated him and neglected him all his life. Then they both abandoned him at night by a strip club. He woke up to being in a trunk in a car. He knew it was a car by the roar of the engine. Once the car stopped one of the strippers from the club took him out. You could tell she was one because she was wearing only a bra and panties with a coat on. In my opinion I don't mind strippers. A lot of them only do that job because they need money but some of them to do it for fun which was the one Noah was with. She let him in her home only because he was cute. Soon she too abused him. He then ran away sick of the way he was treated now by two people. But he couldn't run away forever. She found him homeless and took him back by knocking him out during the night and locking him up in her basement. He was scared but got tortured for an hour every night for a week. After he was tortured and beat for an hour he was told to count down from 1,000 to keep his sanity. He then escaped by being able to go to the bathroom. While she had her guard down he left through her front door and hid by other peoples houses during the nights so he wouldn't be found again by her. He then got a job and saved up enough money to buy his own apartment and has lived in it ever since. 

I cried form his story. Mine wasn't as bad as his but it was bad just not horrible like his. When he saw he crying he held me in a hug holding me close to him.

 "Don't worry (y/n). It was only my childhood. Besides if anything like that ever happened to you I will get you out of it before you were ever there for an hour. You are the only one who understands me..." He whispered the last part as my eyes grew wide. Does he really think I would be kidnapped by some psycho?

 "Then you won't have to worry because I ain't going anywhere." I told him. His smile turned into a frown. "That's what they all say but they all eventually do leave." He then got up and left me sitting there confused and curious as to what he meant.