Chapter 2 Classes with... (Edited)

Authors Note: Hi! I hope you all are enjoying the story so far!! I love you all! Enjoy! ^-^

Noah's POV

She is so beautiful. When I first saw her at the bus stop I couldn't handle myself. I just wanted to keep looking at her soft features. Her (hair length) (h/c) was so shiny. How does she wash it?! Her brown eyes gleaming! Her earbuds in perfectly. She was just perfect! I don't want anyone next to her because I have now claimed her as mine! When that guy sat right next to her on the bus I growled lowly making him jump and I saw (y/n) flinch a bit. Aw no I made her scared but not for long! I then asked my friend who was late on his first day if he could bring my car over.

30 minutes later (28?) 

Our bus finally arrived at school and once it did I went straight for the bathroom. Too bad I didn't have my phone, and went to check on myself. When I entered I saw a ton of other guys washing their hands. God damn it. I went to the mirror and saw my eyes were a bit dark. 

Oh well. I walked out and joined my group of friends that were hanging in the middle of the lunch room. I had only been talking to them for 5 minutes when I kept feeling a pair of eyes land on me and then stay looking at me. I traced back to where those eyes were coming from and found (y/n) staring at me.

 Awww baby! I walked over to her with a smirk on my face which made her cheeks heat up but only a little. I can't blame her though~ I am quite handsome ;) . When I walked over we introduced ourselves and told our backstories. Thank god she didn't judge me for having a pretty bad one and I didn't judge her because hers was pretty bad. 

I hate her mother for making her feel pain all her life. If I ever come into contact with her mom I will kill her right on the spot! Once I left I went back to my group. I now have a plan for after school.

Your POV

Once Noah left I went to my first hour since it was 5 minutes until the bell was gonna ring and I just want to be early but I really had to go pee! When I was walking I noticed a bathroom and walked inside but god damn it was full of girls! 

I walked out of the bathroom and found an abandoned one 2 minutes away with walking. It was dirty but I really needed to pee! Once I got inside I ran to the closest stall and released. Thank god I felt much better. I got out of the stall, washed my hands, and ran back to my first hour. It was two minutes before class was gonna start. I'm so glad I made it on time! 

My first class is Geometry. I took a seat in the back and  looked around the classroom to all the strangers and blank faces and saw Noah! He was talking with some girl and she had a flirty look on her face and looked like a slut with her tank top and too short of a skirt that showed a little bit of her underwear. 

Seriously I felt bad for her but then I didn't but I did feel a bit of...Jealousy? Why do I feel jealous? I don't even know this guy! And they could be dating for all I know! He then talked to her with a frown and right after that she left with a frown on her face. OHHHH!!!!! Did baby get rejected?! HA! Well I shouldn't really bother and besides if I said that out loud shit would have gone down. After that I looked up forward to the front of the class with a small smile trying to play its way upon my lips.

Noah's POV

(y/n) noticed me talking to Juleesa. This girl is the slut of the whole school and wanted me to have sex with her over the weekend. I declined her offer and she walked away mad. I ain't giving my body up to no one unless it's (y/n). 

When she looked away from us I noticed the smile she wanted to have on her lips. I just want her all to myself! Damn why does it take so long for someone to like you just as much as you like them?! I payed attention in class and kept blurting out answers when the teacher asked a question to the whole class. I also wanted (y/n) to have an easy class.

~Time skip to lunch cuz I'm lazy -U- ~

Your POV

I had all of my morning classes with Noah. He was annoying by knowing everything that the teacher asked. Maybe I should ask him for answers on the tests! I got my lunch but there was nowhere to sit. I looked around the lunch room and saw a girl sitting alone. She had black hair with green eyes. She had soft features and had a nose ring. She was also super skinny like Model skinny with a butt and boobs unlike some models. 

She looked at me and hand motioned me to come over and sit with her. I gladly did not wanting to cause a distraction. Once I sat down she started a conversation with me. 

"Hey so your that new student every guy keeps saying is cute and every girl keeps glaring at." She then winked at me.

 "Oh so that's what everyone thinks of me?" I asked as she giggled and shook her head.

 "No no! I'm just teasing but a lot of guys keep checking you out by looking you up and down. By the way my name is Bre! What's yours?!" She asked.

 Wow Bre is a hyper one but I can't complain. Hyper people are actually pretty fun when it comes to those times. 

"My name is (y/n)." I said. Wow I am so plain! I don't want to say anything to make her have the wrong impression of me. She looked at my plate and shook her head.

 "What?" I asked a bit confused. Were people not fond of eating (insert what you usually eat for lunch heehee not insertion perverts!)? 

"Your gonna eat that? Why not this?" She handed me a container of (insert favorite dessert). My eyes widened in surprise. 

"HeeHee! Let's eat this together! I made them all last night and there are 40 of them!" Wow it's like she knew I was coming to school today.

 "Ok sure! But I have a question...do you usually sit alone?" 

She then had a sad look form in her eyes. "Actually yeah I do usually sit alone because a lot of the girls at this school don't like me for being so innocent when it comes to sexual things like I don't even know what a penis is or looks like! I don't have that good of a figure and everyone thinks I am just annoying like always. No guys like me and it gets annoying when I see every girl rubbing up against a guy in these halls. It's like calm the fuck down! You don't need to do that crap in front of people who want a calm environment!" 

A lot of the kids here are fuck boys and sluts. WOOOOOW this school gets more and more weird! As I ate (favorite Dessert) with Bre I watched as a lot of guys kept passing me with winks and faces full of lust. Ewww!! 

A lot of the guys here are so ugly too! All of a sudden a really cute girl with short red hair and blue eyes sat down next to Bre and bumped her butt against hers. 

"Heya Bre! Whats up girlfriend?! Oooohh! Made friends with the newbie?! What's your name noob?!" Wow she is loud and as hyper as Bre.

 "Hey Chris!! How's is going!!!!!?" Bre screamed. 

"Good!! I got so drunk at Blake's party last night and kept walking in on people having sex it was fun!!!" Chris yelled over the loud chattering of people as I laughed at imagining her doing that. 

"So noob! What's your name?! Me and Bre are adding ya to our friends list and no guys will come up to you and rape ya!" She then winked at me a blew a bubble of her mint gum. 

"It's (y/n)." I said with a grin on my face as her gum popped. "That is such a beautiful name!!!!! I wish I had a cute name!!!!!!!" She pouted but then had her usual happy and hyper face back on as she spit her gum into a trash can nearby and pulled out a container of m&m cookies putting three on my plate and three on Bre's while she ate the 3 left in her container.

 "Yo thanks!!!!!" Bre said. "Yeah thanks!" I added in as Chris just waved her hand as if this was nothing.

 "I made them last night." Chris said as if she were the most fabulous cooker of all time. 

Man what's up with everyone and cooking at night? Chris and Bre giggled and talked about guys and parties while I let my eyes wander around the lunch room. Suddenly I noticed a familiar pair of red eyes staring at me with a glare. Noah.