Chapter 14 Choice A (Edited)

Thank you guys so much for the support and for liking this story so far. I am not such a great writer but I am trying to improve the best I can! Thank you for sticking with this book even though I had some problems with updating it. There was some problems with my device that I just got fixed that did not let me update this story. For some reason I could only update new stories and have a new Fantasy book I am about to start writing. I had a friend help me out with it and am excited to see if anyone likes it! Again thank you guys so much for the support and new chapters will be out soon and much faster I swear! I love you all so much!!!

Noah's POV

I ran farther into the woods as no one was chasing me but my precious (y/n) was stuck with my crazy maids. How could Alice turn against me? We have been friends since we were very little. I looked around the woods and realized that there was no one for miles. I have a hospital kit at my house but if I go back there they would know and try to hurt (y/n). I cannot let her get hurt but how can I protect her if I am not alive anymore? I slowly started to limp back towards my house with my hand covering the wound on the stomach. 

"(y/n) I am coming."

Your POV

I woke up with a pounding in my head and whimpered. 

"Oh so you finally woke up." I looked to my right to see a girl with short pink hair in a maid outfit. 

"I am Alice! You must be Noah's lover (y/n). Let me just tell you that he is crazy! He made Marie and I kill for fun and had Nicole burn all of the evidence. Nicole is gone now and do you want to know why?!" Alice had an insanely mad look on her face as I nodded my head shakily. 

"She is dead BECAUSE OF HIM!!!! HE KILLED HER!!" Alice screamed and gripped my arm too tight and twisted it. 

"What is so good about you huh? Noah and I have known each other longer than you both have known each other. I remember spending so much time with him and started to love him but then he started to obsess over you!!! Why!?!?!" A girl with purple hair which I figure is Marie walked over to Alice and put a hand on her shoulder. 

"Hey it will be better just after we kill her." Marie had a very soft voice and distant eyes. 

"Are you stupid Marie?! If we kill her he won't stop until he gets his revenge on us!"

I looked at them as they argued and a thought came into my mind. 

"N-Noah is not that b-bad. He changed a-after I got here and is not crazy anymore. I-I think he is not insane anymore and obsessed with m-me" The end of my sentence came out as a squeak. 

"Are you sure? Do you think he may be able to love me back!?" Alice said as she got closer to me with hope in her eyes. My heart hurt thinking of Noah getting together with another girl. Especially a girl that went as crazy as he was. 

"I-I am not sure but it is a possibility." I said as I looked towards the ground. "Perfect!" She squealed as she hugged me tightly. "I am so glad we kept her alive Marie!" Alice said as we all heard a creak come from somewhere in the house. 

"Marie! What was that?!" Alice freaked out as Marie looked at her phone and a smirk grew onto her face. 

"I knew he would be back. He is bleeding so much!" Marie said as Alice rushed over. 

"Oh my poor baby bleeding. Noah must have come back for you!" She said with disgust in her voice as she turned to look at me. 

"How could he have come back for her if he is hurt?" Marie said as she looked at the phone. Alice then took the phone from her and showed it to me. 

"Is he back for you or to heal himself?!" Alice screamed as she showed me Noah looking around the house holding his stomach in his hands as blood pooled out. 

"He's losing it fast." Alice said with a crazy smile and fear in her eyes. 

"I think he came f-for the med kit so he can survive longer. M-maybe he wants to live for y-you." I choked out and Alice seemed pleased with that thought as she smiled. 

"I am going to pay him a little visit!" She said and ran out of the door. Alice then walked over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. 

"I know Alice is crazy and head over heels for Noah, but she is really a good person. Just give her time to adjust to him liking you and if you are right she may calm down if he is not obsessed with you too much anymore." Marie's voice calmed as it spoke louder than it did when she talked to Alice. 

"I-is Alice always so mean.." I asked wondering if it may be because of an incident when she was younger. 

"Alice was from an abusive family and I found her ever since she was thrown out on the streets and brought her here. She was covered in mud and dirt and ever since she looked at Noah who was just a little boy at the time, she was drawn to him. He helped her clean up and brought her to his room in his apartment. He was only just a little boy after his parents abandoned him after all and he grew up in a harsh environment. He later found me on the streets since I was almost killed in an alleyway and my parents were always drunk abusing me. After I ran away from home Noah found me and helped me in the alleyway so he could have someone help him at home and have a home and shelter. Later I helped him move into the house he is in now and that you are in and we have been together as if we were a family. "

I looked at Marie in awe. She had a rough life and I did not know how they felt. I was from a happy family naive to the real world that we live in. Suddenly there was commotion going on in the house and there was a girl's scream. 

"Alice!!" Marie screamed and ran out and that was followed by another scream. I was so scared and ran out of the room to see what happened. "(y/n)! No!!! Go back!!" 

I heard my name being shouted but all I could focus on was the pool of blood and a males body lying on the floor with Alice on top of him.