Chapter 12 Choice A (Edited)

Hey guys I want to slow things down for this book. So things are going to progress slower but with more detail!

DEDICATED TO @Katadams16 thank you for the comments and the advice! 

3rd Person's POV

(y/n) and Noah turned around and saw two girls in maid outfits. One of them were holding a chainsaw while the other held a knife in both of her hands with a huge insane smile on her lips. (Y/n) let out a short quiet scream in horror. 

Noah gasped as he realized his maids just turned on him. "What the heck are you two doing here?" He asked them, shock evident in his voice. 

Suddenly he heard a small thump next to him as if a bean bag just fell to the floor and turned to see the love of his life down on the ground with someone leaning over her with a steel bat.

 "Alice?!" Tears threatened to fall from his eyes as his childhood friend looked down on (y/n) clearly the one to knock her out since (y/n) was not moving at all. 

"Don't worry she's not dead just passed out.~" Alice said as Noah stared in shock at the ground. Defenseless he towered over her to get a weapon but Alice was too smart for him and moved away as he swooped down for the bat in her hands. 

Alice spun around the room swinging the bat in the other direction as he chased her for it. "Hahaha! Why even try?! I will only beat you in the end!" Alice laughed as her short pink hair swung just above her shoulders. 

"Too short" Noah mumbled not loud enough for Alice to hear though as she kept laughing insanely. As he growled at her she nodded her head at the other two maids in the room as they came closer. 

Noah turned around just as the one with the two knifes - name is Nicole- stabbed him in the stomach with one. "Goodnight!"but her eyes widened as she felt a sharp pain in her chest and saw that Noah had taken the knife in the other hand and just used it against her and stabbed her in the chest right through the heart. She closed her eyes and let herself fall forward. 

Noah was the first to move out of the way as she fell forward clutching the knife in her chest as she pulled it out and passed out dead on the floor. Her brown pigtails getting stained with her blood as a pool formed around her body. 

Chainsaw girl - name is Marie - Screamed at the sight of her dead friend and chased Noah with the chainsaw anger in her eyes making Noah run out of the room. Alice then stopped her by pulling her purple hair back.

 "Let him escape he won't last long like that the way he is bleeding out and his lover here is all ours!" Alice said cheerfully. 

Meanwhile Noah was rushing towards the woods near his house holding his stomach with his arms trying to stop the bleeding from his stomach as he tried to search for help. 

I know I made Noah seem like a wimp but yeah I hope you enjoyed this!  Oh! Here are Nicole and Alice! 

Marie 

Marie 

Nicole 

Nicole 

And if you need a reminder of what Alice looks like here she is

And if you need a reminder of what Alice looks like here she is. I do not own these pictures!!