Chapter 10 Choice A (Edited)

IMPORTANT Authors Note: Hey guys! I put in the last chapter for choice B that that choice will be when you reject the yandere and choice A Is when you accept him. So if you want a romance with the yandere keep reading choice A parts but if you don't then go read choice B parts! 

Your POV

After all the smashing it died down a couple minutes later. I have to help Noah! He's going through a rough time after he heard me say that. 

"Noah!! Please!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. I could tell he heard me but decided to ignore my pleas.

 "Noah please come here! I need you!" I screamed for him and kept screaming. Hopefully he heard me.

Noah's POV

I had killed off three maids and locked up Alice in her room. I can't hurt Alice but I'll hurt the other maids that I hate with a burning passion. I heard (y/n)'s pleas for me. It was so hard to reject my urges to go to her and keep her in my arms for the rest of her life. her pleas got too great for me though. She needed me? I couldn't hold it in any longer. (Y/n) I'm coming for you! 

Your POV

I heard the door open and saw Noah come down. I got up and tried to run to him but was yanked back and fell on my back onto the floor due to the chains wrapped around my wrists. I looked up with one eyes open to see Noah run up to me.

 "Oh no are you okay I'm so sorry!!" He hugged me and buried his face in my neck as he got a key out of his pockets and unchained me. 

I could tell he was crying. Wait why is he crying? I brought up my arms and hugged him back.

 "I-I'm sorry I hurt you." He whispered in my ear as his voice cracked from crying. 

"It's okay." I said with a soft voice as I got up lifting him up with me still hugging.

 "Don't leave me please! I can't live without you!" He cried into my shoulder burying his face farther in. I rubbed his back and squeezed him.

 "I wont leave you." I told him. I could feel him smile at me. 

"Thank you! I've always been alone! I never had anyone I was always jealous of others to see them with their families and with their significant other I couldn't handle it. I swore once I found my girl that I'd keep her with me forever. You comforted me and you know my story and what I am like and you are so sweet to me! Why are you so nice to me?! I killed your only living family and I hurt you here and stole you away and never let you see your friends! Why are you still with me? Why not just kill me?" He grabbed a knife from his pocket and put it in my hands and pointed it towards where his heart is. 

My eyes widened. "Go on and end your misery with me. Go on and live your life with your friends and be with whoever you want to be with." 

I shook my head no but he smiled at me and with that smile something changed in his eyes. They changed into a green color instead of the red they were and his eyes were clearer and didn't have the darkness covering them. 

"N-Noah! I will never leave you! You are not alone anymore because I will stay here with you." He then pulled away and looked me in the eyes and gave me a small smile. 

"Thank you so much!" He then kissed me on the lips as I kissed back. But then the sound of a chainsaw and footsteps were heard behind us. 

"It's over Noah!" We turned around and saw..

DUN DUN DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cliffhanger!