Chapter 16 Choice A (Edited)

Your POV 

"(Y/n)! No!!! Go back!!" I heard my name being shouted but all I could focus on was the pool of blood and a males body lying on the floor with Alice on top of him. 

"NOOOO!!! Noah collapsed!" Alice screamed as she held a Med kit tightly against her chest. 

"Alice this is not the time to be crying we need to help him!" I said as I took the kit from her as Marie helped her stand up. 

"Alice you are just in shock but it is okay he will be alright!" Marie said as she grabbed a shaky Alice and took her to the room where I was originally in. I cleaned up Noah's wounds and stitched up some of his wounds making sure he was okay. 

I laid him down on the couch and waited for him to wake up. I didn't realize that I fell asleep until a couple hours later when I felt someone squeeze my hand. I looked up and saw that Noah was awake and was smiling down at me.

"Noah!" I screamed and rushed up to Noah, enveloping him into a soft hug. A hug that also could not damage his injuries or rip out the stitches. 

"Oh (y/n), I am so happy you are safe and alright!!" Noah says as he hugs me tighter. 

"Oh Noah you have stitches!" I responded in fear. 

"It is alright princess, they are almost all healed. Alice and Marie made them heal faster while you slept. Also Alice is alright with us now. That's if you want to still be as we are." Noah said which confused me with how he said that. 

"Wh-what do you mean Noah?" I asked as he looked at me with a shy smile on his face. 

"If you want, we can be together forever and not be apart by anyone else." Noah said with a smirk that gave me the chills. Noah noticed this and squeezed my hand. "Do not worry, I do not mean lock you up and keep you away from society I mean the exact opposite of that." Noah said as he leaned down and kissed my cheek. I touched them and felt my face grow hot. 

"O-okay let's do that!" I said as he smiled and had a soft blush appear on his face as well. He leaned down and kissed my softly on the lips. 

Suddenly Alice came up to us and rushed to my side. "(y/n) and Noah! There is someone circling the house!" 

Noah then got up to his feet and rushed out the door. I got up to go with him but Alice stopped me. "Do not worry (y/n), he will be okay and I think I recognize that person outside. Marie said not to worry too much about it as well." 

"Wh-who do you think it is?" I asked and Alice just smiled. 

"Someone from a long time ago that I thought died and made me loose all hope. He has yellow glowing eyes and white hair. His name is Cameron and he is Noah's brother. I just hope he remembers us as well." Alice said as my eyes grew wide. I did not know Noah had a brother. 

"Alice come quick!" We both shot our heads to the voice of Noah in the house with a young boy Alice's age with yellow glowing eyes and messy white hair. Cameron. 

Cameron suddenly saw Alice and stopped struggling in Noah's grip. "Alice" he said in a whisper. "Cameron" Alice whispered back. Cameron struggled free of Noah's grip and ran up to Alice and hugged her tightly. "Alice I thought we would never see each other again!" Cameron said as he kissed the top of her head as she just stood there stunned with a red face. 

"Aww!" I squealed at how cute they were. "Maybe we should leave them alone for now.." Noah said and backed away slowly. 

I just giggled and pulled his hand to where Marie was sitting in the previous room on her computer. "So how is Alice?" Marie asked and wiggled her eyebrows up and down and giggled as she watched the screen that had Cameron still kissing Alice's head all over. 

"Aren't they cute?" I asked and Marie nodded her head. "Cameron might have a competition with me someday" Marie said with longing in her eyes but then shrugged. "Oh well now our lives are complete and not a whole mess." 

Noah came up and kissed my forehead. "Indeed it is. It is all because of our dear (y/n), I love you so much." Noah said as he kissed me again. 

AND THAT ENDS PART A!!!! Thank you all so much for reading this! Part B has a longer story sadly but if you want you can read that story! I love you all so much for reading this story!!!!!!!!!!! If you want a sequel just say so and a new book will be published soon! I love you all!