Chapter 15 Choice B (Edited)

Hi everyone I hope you are enjoying this story so far! I just wanted you to know that this book will be updated every Friday unless I am too busy or do not have any internet! Most Fridays this story will be updated but if not then a couple days later I will update this story! Hope you enjoy, I love you guys! 

3rd Person POV

Noah held (y/n) to the ground with a knife above her head. As he sat on her back he tied her wrists together even though she was struggling and made it harder for him. After a couple of minutes he had her wrists tied and picked her up bridal style. 

Your POV

As Noah held me I kicked out of his hold and ran for the door kicking it. It did not budge as Noah pulled me by my hair and cut my right arm. 

"Why would you wanna be apart from me darling?" He cooed and I just scrunched up my face with disgust. Who would want to stay with him? I yelped as he grabbed my hair and dragged my body and bleeding arm to a place with handcuffs everywhere.

 I looked around the room frantically for an escape. Suddenly I saw a figure form in the darkness of the room hidden by boxes. The only way I saw the figure is because they had yellow glowing eyes. 

"N-Noah please!" I begged as the grip on my hair softened. 

"What is it my pet?" He asks and I try not to be grossed out by that. 

"Can you please untie me? I swear I'll be good! I just do not want this cut to get infected." I said as I nodded at my right arm and winced as he grabbed it harshly. 

"Don't worry darling! I will clean that up myself once you stop struggling to get away from me." He said and then growled. My eyes widened at his growl and I stopped struggling and let him see the wound as I sat down. 

"Oh this is not too bad." Noah said as he got a tissue out of his pocket. 

"Here, hold this onto your wound while I go and get the med kit. Uhm here." He said as he untied me so I could hold the tissue. 

While he was away I got up and went to the place I last saw the figure.

 "H-hello? Is someone else here?" I said shakily. As I got closer I noticed a yellow glow coming from the area and saw a pair of eyes looking at me.

 "H-hi who are you?" I asked and slowly walked over to see that it was a young boy around my age. 

"I-I am Cameron, Noah's brother." He said as tear welled up in his eyes.

 "Why are you down here Cameron?" I asked and closer to him and wrapped him in a hug as he clung to me.

 "He forgot about me after he told me about another girl at school. I have to sneak around to get food and act as if I am not here. Noah one day threw me down here after our parents had him thrown out and I followed as if I were his shadow. I have been down here ever since he had a rampage and haven't been able to be around him ever since." Cameron explained as his grip on me tightened. 

"I haven't had any human contact and you are so warm I'm sorry.." Cameron said as his grip loosened up a bit. With Cameron I did not feel scared. 

"It is alright. You have me down here and as long as Noah does not find out everything will be okay." I said and smiled but that smile soon faded away as I heard the door open and rushed across the room to wear I last was at. 

"Where were you before hun?" Noah asks as he holds the med kit in his hands.

"Just around. I went for an adventure." I said and gave him a soft smile.

"Aw how cute baby!" Noah said as he came closer to me and cleaned my wounds wrapping them in bandages. Out of the corner of my eye I saw yellow eyes and smiled at them. Noah noticed this and turned around in rage. 

"Cameron where the fuck have you been..? Oh wait..are you here to steal my (y/n) away from me?! I will not allow that!!!" Noah screamed and rushed towards Cameron. 

"(y/n) p-please move.." Cameron said as Noah got blasted from Cameron's magic fireball. 

Cameron came up to me and grabbed my hand "let's get out of here!" We ran out of the house and heard an angry yell from inside. As we ran towards the woods we could hear nonhuman like screams racing towards us. 

Picture up at the top is Cameron! 

Cameron: Don't worry (y/n) I'll protect you! 

Noah: You won't get away with this! (y/n) is mine not yours!! 

Cameron: We'll see about that.. 

Author (me): Guys leave her alone!! Ugh you are too loud!!! >n< 

Cameron and Noah: *kicks me in the face* 

Author: I hate you guys!