He is at it again.

Sigh~ I have never felt so bored on Sunday. I just feel like rolling on my bed doing nothing.

Suga hyung was called to work today as his co-worker was ill and they wanted someone to fill his place. Hyung was not in a good mood as it was supposed to be his day off but they assured him that he will be given a holiday tomorrow.

Maybe I should call Jackson and tell him I am coming to the club as promised.

I called him we talked about this and that . He was excited about today's plans. We decided to meet at 7 infront of the club.

It was the usual club where we would go for hanging out. We would even participate in face off at rapping with others. Suga hyung is also an underground rapper and often hang out there. He is well known there and No one dares to challenge him in rapping. I thought it would be a good chance to enjoy together after a long time so I called Suga hyung and told him about my plans. Another reason for calling him was that I can't handle Jackson by myself . Jackson is an another name for trouble.

Suga hyung gladly accepted my offer and promised to meet at the club.

I got ready and left to meet Jackson. I have made up my mind. I am gonna tell him that this is my last time going clubbing and rapping with him. I need to seriously focus on my studies. But before that I should enjoy this Evening. I set my mind and called Jackson to tell him I was near the club.
........................................................................

At the club

"Hey dude watssup'' Jackson and I did a fist bump. Ahh this brings back memories.
We entered the club and the loud sound already started taking over my senses. My body was moving with the flow. Though a terrible dancer I wanted to throw some moves and enjoy myself. Jackson was already on the floor dancing , winking at some random girl.
Sigh... He is at it again.

We hit the bar taking a few shots. I decided to let myself off the hook this one time and resume to my good boy's image from tomorrow again.

The place was filled with happy vibes , strong scent of alcohol, flirty youngster and obviously the loud music. The DJ was suddenly cut off and the MC greeted everyone earning claps and loud cheers.

Hello my beautiful ladies and my dear friends.  Hope you are enjoying this evening . Today we have our friend Maddy on the  DJ playing for us please give him a big cheer. Yeah... Oh I just got the news that the 'Rockers'  are in the house. Please take the stage..

Rockers are the group of rappers who raps underground like us but are full on themselves. They like making trouble and challenging people for fun.

Tich.... "Again at it showing off with the old tricks. Anyone can beatbox" Jackson said with an  annoyance in his looks making people around us turn to glare at us.

What? he  asked on which he got glares. There leader  Freddy spotted us making noise in the crowd and smirked at us.

This is soo not good I thought as he leaned to say something in the MC's ears. Okk.. okk..

Friends I have a good news my buddy Freddy here wants to challenge someone.

Cheers... Yeah... Yeah.... Claps

Ohh noo  you don't. Please don' look at us . Please. I was trying to sink my head low to cover myself.

Please cheer for the Dynamic duo Jackson and  Rapmonster. 

Jackson was so excited that he jumped onto the stage snatching the mic  from the MC and started beatboxing.

It was a battle worth watching no one was backing down. But Jackson was slightly at a misadvantage here as more crowd was cheering for Freddy. Jackson started sweating and soon found out that he will loose his pride if this goes on. He turned to me looking at me with the puppy eyes asking for my help. I couldn't ignore it. Though troublesome but he still was my friend. I decided to help him this one time. I jumped onto the stage and decided to save my friend's ass.
Soon it was a rap battle between me and Freddy an intense one. Jackson backed me up.  The crowd was going insane with all the heat. We dissed eachother. I felt so alive after so many days. I was enjoying it , the cheers , the curses it was as if they were a part of me.

After the intense battle.... we won. One can clearly see the anger on the loosing party's face. We got off the stage the DJ resumed playing.

I saw Suga hyung smiling towards me. He was watching us rap. I was so glad he came at the right time to see us rap and beating the shit out of the braggers. But my mouth felled agape to see the person standing besides Suga hyung.

Why is he here? And why is he with Suga hyung?

.........

Cliff hanger. Though I think you already know who it is.