Your number.(Part 1)

After what happened last week at the club , despite all the bruises and cuts I was happy that I grew closer to Jin hyung. It was like a party in my head. Smiling and giggling at random people and objects, made my friends labelled me as an physco.

"You really are weird hyung" Jungkook said with a bitter expression sitting on jimin's desk while ruffling his hair like he was some kind of pet to him earning a glare from Jimin.

" Really hyung even I have noticed that you are acting dreamy nowadays. Staring out of the window. Smiling and giggling at God knows what? Never really listening to what we are saying." Taehyung said plopping down the seat.

It's not like that Tae. I listen to what you say.

Oh really? Jungkook spoked hands folding on his chest.

" By the way what's with all the bruises on your face Joonie?" Jhope asked quite curious about his dongsaeng's state.

It's nothing hyung. It's just I and Jackson got into a fight at the club with some people.

Who Jackson? That idiot from the other class? I knew that boy was trouble. He is always getting into fights. You better stay away from him. Jhope warned Namjoon on which Namjoon chuckled.

It's not like that hyung. Though an idiot he is really good at heart. I know him. We went to same school.

"Ohh look your idiot friend is waving idiotically at us " Taehyung smirked pointing towards an really idiotic looking Jackson who was waving at me with an stupid expression. I simply sighed getting up from my seat to meet him at the door.

What is it Jackson? I asked him with a frown on my face as I don't want to deal with him at the starting of the day. I still need to go through this day peacefully without getting into trouble.

What is it man? Why are you always ignoring me? I called you like 100 times but you didn't answer.

I took out my mobile from my bag. I usually keep it in my back pocket but as I was going to attend my first lecture I kept it in my bag not wanting to get punished for using mobile during the lecture. It was a rule that students are supposed to keep their Mobile phones in their bags. I looked at the notifications but I only got7 (😜😎) calls and not 100 as Jackson says. I sighed again. Sorry my phone was on silent.

" It's okay man but be sure you pick up next time. " Jackson turned to walk away but suddenly turned back at me saying "ohhh I forgot to tell you why I came to meet you for. I was thinking that maybe we could have lunch together at the cafeteria today. If it's ok with you ofcourse." He smiled.
Yeah sure ,why not? I said smiling. "So meet me at the lockers and we will grab lunch together" I suggested earning a nod as a response from Jackson.

______________________________________

The bell rang indicating it was lunch time. Everyone stromed out of their classes towards the cafeteria. We grabbed our bags heading out of the classroom towards the lockers to put our bags before going to the cafeteria.

"Hobie hyung can you put my bag in your locker. I will go to the cafeteria first so I can save us a good seat." Taehyung said handing his bag to jhope hyung while taking off running towards the cafe.

" Huhh.... .. Saving seats is just an excuse I bet he don't want to miss his chance to flood his plate with sausages and meat" Jungkook said chuckling while grabbing jimin's hand leading him to the cafeteria.

Jhope just smiled at his adorable dongsaeng putting his bag in his locker asking Namjoon if they should go.

No hyung you go ahead I am waiting for a friend. Namjoon said smiling.
Hobie left and Namjoon was just standing there eyes closed , back leaning on the lockers waiting for Jackson when he heard someone say
" Man he is checking you out. He is so checking you out" Namjoon eyes shot opened when he heard Jackson giggling near his ear. He turned to look at what Jackson was referring to and his heart almost skipped a beat when he saw Jin looking at his direction with a small smile on his lips. Namjoon practically gulped as Jackson snaked his hand around Namjoon's shoulder pulling him closer to him before saying something in his ears which made Namjoon blush.

"Isn't he the one who was there with us at the bar? Man he is so pretty. I mean ummhmm (awkwardly clearing his throat) he is pretty handsome.
I bet you will look good together."

Namjoon's​ eyes followed the pretty figure as he walked away from the corridors probably towards cafeteria.
Jackson knew that instant that his friend here likes that boy cause damn that gaze which was fixated on the boy didn't leave till the boy was out of his sight. There was a smile on his lips which clearly showed that he likes that man.

" Awwww......Our Joonie is in Love." Jackson cooed at Namjoon who didn't say anything but blushed confirming his friend's word without any objections.

They went to the cafeteria. And sat down reuniting with their friends who were already eating and chatting.

Friends this is Jackson and Jackky this is Taehyung , Jimin, Jungkook and jhope hyung. Everyone looked up at the boy who was smiling at them. Hello I am Jackson Namjoon's friend.
Nice meeting you all.

" Yeah nice meeting you " Taehyung said mouth full with sausages looking like a squirrel whilst chewing hurriedly and stuffing more into his mouth.
"Aish.... This kid!" Jhope said while cleaning the sauce off Taehyung's lips with a tissue.

They chatted and laughed before the bell ring signalling them that the lunch break was over.

Jackson and everyone left for their respective classes. Namjoon went to the lockers to grab his bag. He swiftly turned around and bumped into someone making him growl.

What the......? Before he could complete his sentence he realised who it was with whom he just bumped into.

Oh I am so sorry I was standing too close behind you. Jin said nervously looking around the corridors not meeting Namjoon's eyes.

Ohh it's ok hyung it's not your fault. Namjoon smiled hesitantly.
Umm... Soo? You wanted to talk to me or something..? Namjoon asked unsure of why Jin was waiting behind him.

Ohh yes. Well actually you see I am umm... a member of this club ..umm... creativeee... club and I was told to clean our room which have our props and all. Our club is not that famous and well.. we have less members you see.. and most of them are busy today soo.....

Sooo....? Namjoon asked curiously.

Soo.... I wondered if you could umm.. maybe help me clean our activity room if it's ok with you ofcourse. Jin said smiling nervously while scratching his nape looking at the ground shyly. It's ok if you have other things to do. I asked you because I was alone and I need to move some heavy boxes and I don't know anyone strong who is willing to help me. Jin stuttered blushingly.

Soooo.....?????

Ohh.. yes yes I will help you and I don't have last lecture anyways. Namjoon shrugged his shoulders trying to act cool as it's no big deal but his heart was pounding like crazy with just the thought of helping his crush and that his crush actually considered him as a choice.

Ohh that's great Joonie. I am so happy that you are ready to help me. Well we are a small club with a small room so cleaning it won't take much time. Here take this. Jin handed him a folded chit.

It's has directions to the activity room. Meet you there. Byee. Jin left happily while waving at Namjoon who was waving dumfoundedly at the now empty hallway.

______________________________________

Sorry for the long chapter. It turned out to be pretty lengthy than expected so I will divide it in two chapters.

Can someone look this beautiful while eating???🙃🙃🙃

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Can someone look this beautiful while eating???🙃🙃🙃