Your number. (Part 2)

That next few lectures Namjoon was dazing off thinking about spending time with Jin. Only the mere thought made him blush and excited at the same time as if he was going on a picnic and not to help him.

It was now the last lecture which was off for him. Rest of the class has already left for home and some for library or to just hang out with their friends. 

Namjoon started walking down the hallway with the chit having direction on it in his hand. He really hadn't heard about any such creative club before so he asked about it to Jimin.

Jimin being the nerd he is.. knowns pretty much about everything regarding the school, it's activities and etc. which is quite fascinating.

So according to Jimin the creative club is a small club that the seniors manage. They arrange small creative workshops and outings.

Despite having few people they have fun activities and always cry for budgets.

They help other clubs with assistance during fests and all. But due to low publicity no one really knows much about them and their club room is much like a secret hideout as few people know where it is.

I started walking as per the directions given on the piece of paper.

First you need to turn right and then few steps forward. Then if you turn to your left there is teacher's staff room.
I glanced upwards....Yep it's staff room. Again glancing at the paper to read further.

Don't go into the staffroom turn to your right and you will see a wending machine. Drop a coin in the machine and bring a cola.

I did just that and then realised that I  am actually receiving orders from a piece of paper. I sighed as all the   directions given to me  involves the wending machine. Maybe it's this school landmark or something.

I started walking again.

Keep going straight until you see a door with  a banner "Roar like a thunder " written on it. If you push it you will find out that you are now standing in the auditorium/ basketball court. Walk towards the stage. You will see a small door on the left of the stage. Don't open it. It's Janitor's closet. The door next to it is the activity room. Welcome.

Namjoon  sighed on finally reaching on his destination. It was like playing a treasure hunt. He took a quick glance at the surrounding. The room was really unnoticeable as it was in a corner surrounded by gym supplies, dust and dirt , some broken chair, benches etc. On the door was  a small pink board with handrawn flowers and smilies bearing the club name  hanging tiredly and one can clearly tell who must have made it.

Namjoon chuckled and slightly pushed the door revealing a beautiful boy who was having a hard time carrying some heavy boxes. Namjoon went inside taking the boxes from the said boy and placing them on the floor.

Ohh you came! Jin said smiling brightly while thanking the younger for his help.

Welcome to our club Joonie. How do you like our room? Jin asked curiously on what the other thinks about it.

It's nice hyung a few sweeps here and there and it will shine in no time. Namjoon said while inspecting the room seriously.
Oh.. here .. Your cola. Namjoon handed the cola can to jin.

So should we start? Jin asked while flashing a quick smile.

Yep. Was Namjoon's reply. Jin grabbed some brooms handing it to Namjoon while he started cleaning the windows himself with a wet cloth.
Namjoon was diligently brooming the floor coughing in between due to all the dust that he was inhaling.