Coffee?

Author's  P.O.V.

It was for the nth time that Namjoon sighed that morning.
Today was holiday for college as it was Sunday.

He was lying on the bed sighing again and again while staring at his phone.
His mind was in a conflict whether to text his Jin hyung or not.

Sure he asked for his number and after that they exchanged quite a few hi and hellos to one another. But nothing solid.

It was quite hard for Namjoon to initiate any kind of conversation especially with the one he loved secretly.

Namjoon's mind was in conflict whether to text him or not.

He wanted to ask Seokjin out for a coffee or a movie with him. But he was not sure how to approach him about it.

What if Jin hyung thinks I am weird? What if he don't like my offer? What if he misunderstands me? It's not that I am asking him for a date or something. It's just a casual meet for a coffee. Oh wait isn't this  called a date or is it not? Aishhh.....

Namjoon was thinking all weird things just because he was nervous to the core.

But atlast he mustered up some courage to finally ask his hyung for a coffee.

What can possibly go bad? He will reject me, what more? Atleast I will be satisfied from trying.

Namjoon tried to comfort his heart before picking up his mobile and messaging Jin hyung.

Namjoon: Hey.

                                           Jin: Hey 🙋

Namjoon: Are you free today hyung?

                                        Jin: Why???

Namjoon: Umm I wanted to ask you if you would like to go have a coffee with me?

                       Jin: Aww I would love to Joonie but I have other plans you see. Maybe next time. I am sorry Joonie.

Namjoon: Gwenchanna hyung. No need to be sorry.

                           Jin : Kk bye I need to get ready I am meeting my friend today.

Namjoon: Bye hyung have fun.

Namjoon set his phone down as he sighed again staring at the ceiling.

He decided to just rest the whole day as he has already completed his homework. He chatted a little with Jackson. Then decided to watch a movie till his hyung was back from work with some food.

After dinner Namjoon greeted Suga good night and went to his room.
He was about to sleep when his mobile chimed signalling that he got a  message.

He opened the message to see from whom​ it was from?

Jackson: Hey man you asleep?      

Namjoon: I am about to. What's ​the matter?

Jackson: Did you saw Jin hyung's FB post?

Namjoon: No. Why?

Jackson: Nothing man just asking. Well you should probably see it. Anyway good night bro. Dream of me😘😉

Namjoon: Like hell I would dream of you. I don't plan on having a nightmare 😂😂 good night idiot.

Namjoon thought about what Jackson was saying and decided to check it.
He opened his FB account and searched for Jin from his friend list.

Jin had uploaded a pic of him and a boy with captions.

#Having fun with my best friend Ken.
Thank you my friend for making my Sunday so special. Love you 😘

Namjoon frowned at the picture

Who is this boy? Why does it looks like he is having fun with my Jin ?
And wait what is this? Love you?

Haa... Jinja?
Who the hell is this sucker?

Namjoon was raging in anger as he remembered that Jin was going to go out with his friend.

Ha so this is it? That's why he didn't come with me for coffee? Jinja I am hurt.

Namjoon was kicking his blanket throwing his pillows while rolling on his bed. He was punching the mattress while shouting , how could you do this to me?

Soon the door of his room fling open revealing an angry Suga.

I don't know who did what to you, but if you don't wanna sleep then get the duck out. Don't mess with my sleep with your screams or else I will kick you out in the cold only in your boxers and t-shirt.

He left the room with a loud thud of the door.

Namjoon decided to just go to sleep as he don't want to be a prey of Suga's anger.

He drifted off in his dreams snoring softly.... I mean loudly.

...........

Author's note.

I like Jin Very much seriously. I mean look at him , he is just so perfect. He is a kind of friend I think everyone should have. If he was my friend I would love to listen to his dad jokes all day. Seriously he and V  are  the reason I joined this fandom. I  was  attracted to him from the first sight. I am so thankful to Jin that I found such great people and talent. I love this fandom and army. I always enjoy reading comments on YouTube cuz I don't have friends but still I assume army as my friends. I don't have friends who knows k-pop so I have many things that I want to share but can't so I thought of writing a fanfic of my favourite ship.

Hope I find someone with whom I can share my feelings with. Plz support me and probably comment I would like to make some friends 😄

Have a good day.