Bad boy huh??

No don't come here hyung. I spoke almost like a whisper.

My eyesight was blurry. I tried to mumble gesturing Jin hyung to return but he ran straight towards Freedy and gave him an upper cut with full force. Freddy was growling in pain cursing Jin hyung.

After punching Freedy Jin hyung got near me and tried to make me sit supporting my body. Suddenly Freedy came and grabbed Jin hyung by his hair making him stand.

I started to panick. He punched Jin hyung in stomach making him fall beside me. Tears started rolling down Hyung's cheeks which made me pissed off. I got up and started showering punches and kicks on Freedy. I started screaming and cursing him for making Jin hyung cry.

I was mad at myself. The whole thing was a mess. Then some guys who were bouncers at the club came there running with Suga hyung. Seeing them come, Freedy and his gang ran away scared after cursing at us. I was exhausted by all the action and collapsed on the ground. Jin hyung grabbed me placing my head on his lap caressing my hair. Suga hyung was checking on Jackson.

Hey idiot are you alright?
Suga hyung was shaking the hell out of Jackson on which the idiot just smirked giving him a  thumbs up.

Jin hyung was looking worried for me so I got up and assured him that I was fine.

"Are you an idiot ? Why would you fight with those people? Do you want to die?" Jin hyung shot questions after questions.

I am sorry hyung. But actually I too don't know why I fought with those people. I turned to Jackson to ask him for the reason for all that action on which he said that they were angry that we won the rap battle so they  started arguing with him. He had old debts with that gang that he wanted to settle so he fought with them too, to settle the matter for once and for all.

We all facepalmed on his dumbness.

"You piece of shit,  don't go settling debts with a gang alone for god's sake." Suga hyung shouted at Jackson while pulling his ears.

"Oww hyung it hurts" Jackson growled in pain.

Sometimes I doubt my decision of making him my friend.

Jin hyung was cupping my cheeks and examining my face which was seriously brusied. He started cleaning blood from my face with his handkerchief while blowing on the cuts to ease the pain.

I was enjoying the attention and would happily pick up fights if Jin hyung cares for me afterwards. I was drowning in happiness.

"Don't go fighting with other people again. Okk. You seem to be a good boy you should not do things like this again that will hurt you or your image". Jin hyung said quietly.

"Good boy? What are you saying? Our Joonie is not a looser. He is definitely a bad boy. Didn't you see how he beat the shit of that losers. Our rapmoonie is a savage beast". Jackson said with a proud tone.

Bad boy huh? Jin hyung looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I am so done with this little runt. I am so going to kill him. He keeps ruining my efforts to build a good image. Jackson I swear you will never see tomorrow's sunlight. I will drown you in a cold icy river or better I will make you ride the most fu**ing  fastest roller coaster in the world..... Alone.

What did i do to deserve a friend like Jackson who is worse than my enemies? What God ? What?

............

I like Jackson from got7. He is cute , hot and innocent at the same time. I saw a video on YouTube today of Jackson ridding on a rollercoaster which was seriously funny. He was scared as hell. I laughed really hard so I decided to put this in my chpt. But seriously Jackson is too cute and funny.
Hope you guys enjoy reading plz vote and comment.