Chapter 9

Paris pov

We got off the plane and a car pulled up. We started for the car when it drove off. Minutes later another one pulled up. It had "Mr. And Mrs. Martinis" on it. I looked at Troy and grabbed his hand. We intertwined out fingers and walked to the car. A man got out the limo and ran to our side to open the door. We all got in and pulled off.

----------------------------

We pulled up to this 3 story house. We got out and people barged out the house running to serve and bow down to me and Troy. We bowed back and walked in the house. We got in the house and it was so beautiful inside. I turned in a 360° and stopped in front of Troy. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

Troy: I can't believe a mix up gave us this beautiful place.

He sent chills down my body and i loved it. He pulled away and smirked. I guess he felt me tense up. He opened his mouth to say something.

Michael: AHEM I WILL START CUTTING.

The crew groaned and smacked their lips.

Troy: What i do

Michael

: Stop sending chills down her spine.

Michael knew my every movement. I hated it. We started picking our rooms when the servants came in and started showing us our rooms. Just me and Troy's luck we have to sleep in a room ... A bed together for god knows how long. I hope Troy didn't want his dick.