Chapter 12

The movie was over and Everyone went in they're rooms. I laid down in the bed and started messing with Troy. I was hitting him with my butt. He finally grabbed it.

Me: Oww

Troy: Then stop messing with me before your get what you deserve.

The lights were out but i still knew he was smirking. I grabbed his dick.

Me: And what do i deserve

I smirked even though he couldn't see it.

Troy: Ok you asked for it.

He got on top of me and opened my legs. He looked at me then got up and cut the lights on. He started going through his bags then he pulled out 2 belts. He got back in bed. He attached my hands to the headboard and put the last belt around my mouth. He took off my clothes then he took his off. He started kissing and licking up and down my body. The more he did it the wetter i got. He put his tip in and started slowly moving it around. I was moaning then he went deeper. He started fucking the shit outta me. Everytime he went in i pulled at the belt then the belt got tighter. Troy was groaning then he bent down to my ear.

Troy: If i take off the belts will you be quiet

I nodded. He took the belts off and flipped me over. He started hitting it from the back.

Me: Mmmm Papi!

He put his hand over my mouth. He started beating faster. I started screaming. He started beating even harder. Tears rolled down my face. He laid down so i could ride him. I started riding him slow then i started going faster.

Troy: Damn Liyah.

He started groaning really loud so ï tied the belt around his mouth. He grabbed my waist so i tied his hands on the head board. I rode him then i came all over him. He started biting the belt. I got up and He came straight up in the air. We took a shower together then laid back down in the bed.

----------------------------