Chapter 21

I woke up In Shy's arms. I loved the feeling. I stared at him.

Shy: Lee go to sleep

He put his hand on my face. I picked his hand. I know it's a little kid move but I had to.

Shy: Eww Lee

He rose up and went to wash his hands. I looked at my phone and it was dry as fuck. I heard a door open behind me.

Me: I'm so sorry Shy

I started laughing. I got grabbed from behind and pulled out the room. I wiggled around . I tried to scream but it put it's hand on my mouth. I tried grabbing something to beat this person's brains out. I grabbed the lap and smashed it over the person's head. I continued to Beat the person with glass shards going everywhere. I got grabbed again and I swung around and hit em across the face.... it was my brother. He was bleeding from his head really bad. Shy came in the hallway.

Shy: Shit Lee call 911

I grabbed my phone and started calling them.

Shit I hope he's ok.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me and Shy was sitting in waiting room. I was so scared. What if they call the detectives. I could be charged with attempt murder then I remembered who was that I killed. My eyes widen shot I can be charged with Homocide shit that's life. I grabbed my purse and got up.

Me: Give me the keys

Shy: Where you going

Me: I have business to handle

Shy: Well I'm coming too

He got up and we left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I walked in the house and went up stairs and changed into some sneaker a white Tee and sweatpants. I put on gloves and went to see who I killed. I walked and stood over the person. It was Marcus.

Why was he dragging me out the room. Fuckkkk we have to leave France like now.

I put gloves on and dragged him downstairs.

Shy: Here give him to me

He took the body and went outside to his mom's garden.

Smart.

He cut up the body and put it under the garden. He walked back in and gave me cleaning supplies.

Shy: Clean  up while I go back to the hospital.

I nodded and started to clean the carpet on the stairs and on the floor. I threw the lamp away. I cleaned up the glass then it was a knock on the door. A hard knock...