Chapter 14

We were in the living room. When Michael came in and started yelling and talking really fast.

Michael: everyonepacktheirbagswegottagotherealmartinisarecomingbackweneedstogolikenowstopjustlookingandgo.

We looked at each other.

Me: Slow down

Michael: everyone pack their bags we gotta go the real martinis are coming back we needs to go like now.

Me And Troy looked at each other.

Lucas: Where the hell we gone go

Michael: To

Simba: France

Me: Yeah Perfect

Troy: Yea I can show Paris...Paris

Me: Very corny

----------------------------

We were on the plane to go to France when it started shaking.

I grabbed Troy's hand. I closed my eyes really tight. The plane started going down. Tears rolled down my face then I felt a kiss. I opened my eyes and It was Not Troy

it was Lucas. I can't lie his lips were warm and moist but I love Troy. I pulled away.

Me: Stop it

Lucas: You know you want this light skin not that nasty dark skin.

He grabbed me and started kissing me again than he pulled away but more like he was forced to. I looked behind him and It was Troy. I could see the hurt in his eyes. He started making a scene.

Troy: WHAT THE FUCK AALIYAH YOU REALLY WANNA FUCKING DO THIS RIGHT NOW!

I seen tears in his eyes.

Me: I DIDN'T DO IT TROY DAMN!

He shook his head.

Troy: Nah man it's over what ever we was trying to have ... You just made it nothing.

He walked off. I just stared out the window. I couldn't believe he really is mad at ONLY me. Lucas grabbed me. I yanked my arm back.

Me: Don't fucking touch me.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I wasn't going to cry. I just couldn't look at Lucas.

Damn is it really over

----------------------------