Revenge.

Chapter 35,

Revenge.

Maggie's POV

Everything's dark.

It feels like I'm in another world full of darkness and sadness.

What happened?

Where am I?

I take a deep breath and look around me.

I'm in a dark closet with pictures of One Direction and R5 posters everywhere.

At least I know a girl captured me.

That's great.

I push and squirm to try to get up but chains and ropes hold me down.

Riley. Wherever you are.

Save me.

Alex's POV

"Alex! What are we going to do?!" Riley says crying and looking at me with hope in her eyes.

"I don't know Ry, but first we need to find that scumbag Ryan. He probably did this." I say with disgust of Ryan's name.

I hate that guy with a passion.

Riley looks at me tears running down her face, sniffing once or twice.

I rush up to her and hold her tight.

"Everything's going to be fine- we will find her." I say to Riley calmly and lovingly so she would feel better.

All of the sudden Riley stands up, grabs my hand and runs out of the diner.

"Uh, where are we going Ry?" I yell to her as I'm chasing her down to the car.

"To Abigail's house." Riley says.

Riley hops into the front seat while I sit in the drivers seat.

I start the car, turn on the radio, and drive away from the hell hole of a diner.

We drive silently the whole way, not saying a word until we got to the Grinch Bitch's house.

I park in the drive way and look over at Riley, her hands down in her lap, looking at her hands.

"Riley?" I say.

"Ya?"

"You ready?"

"Ya."

I get out of the car and walk over to the other side of the car and open the door for her.

She smiles at me and hugs me.

"Lets get my best friend back." Riley says.

I hold her hand and we walk up to the crazy bitch's house.

Time for a little revenge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS!

First off,

I AM SO, ENORMOUSLY, INCREDULOUSLY SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE ON THIS CHAPTER.

My life has been chaotic and drama full, so it's been hard to make a chapter.

I hoped you guys enjoyed and be free to comment! I love to hear you guys!

Mean Girls and Revenge,

- Madigan