Part 1

CIRCUS BABY'S POV

I was flying in the city and watched as every human do what they would do their live. I saw some people in business clothes for work and other with their children. It was nice to watch as people have happy lives. I wish I still have that but I can't since I got killed by HIM. I started to fly back to my house until something catch my eye. I saw something in the distance and it was coming closer. Then it passed me but I was able to see what it was. It was a man with long black hair and a little boy in his arms. The little boy was screaming for his father and crying. I didn't like the feeling about the man so I followed him. I was close to the man but I couldn't let him see me so I fly farther away. Then he stopped and flew down to a hole where a machine was at. The man put the little boy in the machine and close it. I didn't like this guy at all so I check of the guy is looking at the machine. He wasn't looking so it was my chance to go closer to the machine. I landed behind the machine and tiptoe to the front. The boy saw me and was terrified. I put one finger to my lips to tell him to be quiet. Then I breathed onto the window of the machine and started to write on the glass. I wrote" I'm going to get you out of the" and he read it and I breathed on the glass again and wrote more. I wrote" And bring you back to your family" and he read it and gave me a big smile. I grabbed onto the door and tried to open it but it won't budge. I looked back at the boy and he was terrified of something that was behind me. I looked behind me and saw the man crossing his arms and smirking at me." So you thought your going to get away with this?" He said and I hissed at him. He grabbed me by my neck and threw me away from the machine." Why were you following me?" He said as I got up." Who says I was?" I said being cocky." You were following me so you acting like a cocky little brat". He said." Your so stupid. You thought I was following you". I said crossing my arms. He got angry and he charged at me. He threw some punches and kicks but I dodged him and kneed him in the face." You little". He said." Little what?" I shot back and smirked. Then charged at me again and punched me to the ground." Your life ends here woman". He said and put his hand to my face. I heard and saw the kid screaming for me then I looked back at the man." No it's not" I said and punched him in the stomach and flipped away from him. He was on the ground and looked back up at me." You'll will pay!" He yelled and got up and charged at me. Then he stopped and looked up at the sky. I looked up too and saw two guys coming down to us. One was a green creature wearing purple and white clothes and a white cape, and the other one looked like the man but with short messy black hair and was wearing orange and blue clothes. They looked at me in confusion and so did I." Who is she?" The man in orange said. Then when I was off guard, the man with long hair punched me closer to the new guys. The man in orange helped me up and stared at me." Thank you". I said then looked back at the man." Who are you?" The green creature said." I don't want to tell my name in front of him". I said." Then why are you here?" The man in orange said." To get that little boy out of that machine". I said pointing to the machine." You mean my son?" He said and I looked at him in shock. Then the man threw a beam at us but we flew in the air and flew back down." Look, I don't know who you are but I appreciate you to leave because this isn't your fight and you could get hurt. Please leave". The man in orange said. I looked back at the man with long hair and to the little boy and sighed." Fine". I said and started to fly away. But the man with long hair teleported in front of me and punched me to the ground." Your not leaving. Your going to stay until I kill you". The man said." Raditz, this isn't her fight! Leave her be!" The man in orange said. The man name Raditz chuckled and charged at him and they all started to fight while flying. My head started to hurt and the voices were coming back." KILL HIM BABY. KILL HIM". The voice said. " N-no. I can't". I said quietly." KILL HIM BABY". The voice said repeatedly." I need to....kil....no.....kill him". I said and flew to the fight. I grabbed the man and threw him to the ground." I told you to leave". The man in orange said. I turn to him and the green creature and they looked terrified. I flew down to Raditz and he looked up at me." It's..... Me". I said and kick him in the face." You little brat!" He yelled and got up and punched me making me lose conscious.

PICCOLO'S POV

Raditz then punched the girl and she went unconscious. She should have listen to Goku of telling her to leave. But something is odd about her." Well since she is out of the way, let's finish this". Raditz said and we started to fight again.

( Skip to when Piccolo charges his power and Goku has a hold of Raditz).

"Piccolo do it! Do it now!" Goku yelled. " You sure about this Goku?" I said. " Do it!" He yelled. "Right!" I said and blasted the beam at Raditz and Goku. It went through them and blood was getting all over. Then Goku let go and they both fell on the floor hard." You idiot! You just hit yourself!" Raditz said. Then he told me and two more saiyans are coming next year from now. Then he died and I looked over at the girl. Something is odd about her. She had a speaker thing on her chest and she was only wearing a bright red bow tie and a bright red skirt that matches her red hair and cheeks and nose. She looked like a cat because of her tail and she feels like metal. Could she be a robot? "Who is this girl and how does she have powers?" I thought. " And why did her eyes turn black?" I thought and then I heard a helicopter near us and it turned out to be Goku's friends.

 " And why did her eyes turn black?" I thought and then I heard a helicopter near us and it turned out to be Goku's friends

( This is what Baby looks like. If you guys know who Ava G is then this is her animation. I chose this picture because I like Ava G's animation of Baby).