Part 8

CIRCUS BABY'S POV

I started to fly with Bulma as she flies her helicopter. She just came out from her house and now I'm going to mine. I soon found it and I motion her to landed her helicopter with me. Soon we landed and she got out of her helicopter and looked at my house. It honestly looked like a castle and it has a balcony which I love about this house.

 "Why do you live in a old house? Especially when you can't see anybody here?" She said

"Why do you live in a old house? Especially when you can't see anybody here?" She said. "I uh..... lived by myself for years. I am too shy to be around people". I said." Aw poor you. I wish we could've met us before". She said with a warm smile. I smiled back and we walked inside. That's when we heard some gasps. " MISS BABY BACK!!!" A squeaky voice said. Then my three Bidybabs came out and ran to me. They starting crying and tugging on my skirt. " WHY DID YOU LEAVE US MISS BABY?! WHY?!" Bidybab 3 said.

(I'm using Ava G's animation pictures for the story so credit goes to her)

 I picked them up and hugged them

I picked them up and hugged them. " Calm down my Bidybabs. Everything is ok". I said." A human?" Bidybab 2 said." Oh right. Bidybabs, this is my friend Bulma". I said as I pick each one down." Hello there". Bulma said with a smile." Hello I'm Bidybab 1". Bidybab 1 said." I'm Bidybab 2". Bidybab 2 said." And I'm Bidybab 3" Bidybab 3 said." Nice to meet you guys". Bulma said." C'mon Baby, we need to get yourself packed". She said." Packed? Your leaving us again?" Bidybab 3 said almost crying again." It's something important sweetie. I need to go with her". I said then looked at Bidybab 1. I motion him to come to me. He came close to me and I crouch to him grabbing his shoulder." Bidybab 1, I need you to be in charge while I'm away. Can you do that?" I said." M-Me?! You want me to be in charge?" He said and I nodded. " Ok! Ok I'll do it!" He said. " And I want the two of you to behave yourselves. If all of you keep this place normal, I'll give all of you a reward". I said." You mean?!" They said in union. I nodded and they jump in excitement." Now go on and do what you were doing". I said." Yes ma'am!" They said and ran off." Are they your children? Were you married before?" Bulma said as we walk to my room." No they aren't my children and I wasn't in any relationship before. I built them". I said." WHAT?! YOU CAN BUILD ROBOTS?!" She yelled." Uh huh. I maybe a fighter but I have the smarts of a scientist. I've been reading about a lot of scientists and their professions". I said." Even um..... Dr. Briefs?" She said." Oh yes. He's honestly the only scientist I studied about that knows about building robots". I said and hummed." He's like my favorite to read about". I said and open my door to my room.

"What a beautiful room"

"What a beautiful room". Bulma said and sat on my bed." Why thank you". I said and started to pack some clothes." So you were saying that you like Dr. Briefs?" She said." Yes. He inspired me to build robots". I said." Well I think you should be happy because my father is actually Dr. Briefs". She said and I froze. I turned to face her with widen eyes." No.... your lying". I said." Oh but I'm not lying. He really is my dad". She said. " You are honestly unbelievable". I said and she chuckled." I think you and me are gonna be great friends". She said crossing her arms with her eyes closed. I smiled." Indeed we will". I said. We laughed. Soon I finished packing.

10 days later...

I hugged the Bidybabs goodbye and flew off with my things. Bulma told me where they are going and it was a island with a pink house on it. I soon got there and greeted Bulma and Krillen. Then soon Gohan and Chichi came. We all started laugh at Gohan's hair. "Gohan what's up with your hair?! Lost a bet?!" Krillen said laughing." Dad laughed at me when he saw my hair too". Gohan said." Well I think he looks handsome. He has to make a good first impression". Chichi said. Soon we put our things on the ship and we got on it. " Bye mom. Bye Grandpa, Master Roshi and Mr. Turtle. We'll come back safe I promise". Gohan said." Piccolo". Bulma said and the floor began to evaluate. We were now inside the ship and I put my things down and sat on a seat. Bulma sat in the front. I put my seat belt on then suddenly the ship started. Bulma must have turned on the ship. I started giggling when Krillen and Gohan were screaming at Bulma and struggling to get to their seats. They soon got to their seats but still was struggling to put their seat belts on. Then soon slowed down and they calmed down. I giggled softly. "We can all relax now. We'll be at Planet Namek soon". Bulma said. Wow this is really great. We get to see where Piccolo lives. I miss him. "Baby? Baby?!" Bluma said snapping me back to reality. "Oh. My apologizes". I said. "Geez what are you thinking about that you were completely deep thinking?" She said. "O-Oh nothing". I said. She looked at me with a smirk. "Are you hiding something?" She said. "No no". I said. "Sure you aren't~". She sang with giggle. I rolled my eyes. "Hey Baby? You wanna mind train with us?" Krillin said. "Sure!" I said happily and went to train with him and Gohan. This is going to be a great trip.