Part 5

CIRCUS BABY'S

Piccolo started to talk to them about these dragon balls and saying he's not the one who made them. But for some reason the tall one was staring at me. It was really creeping and annoying me but he stopped." Hey Nappa do we still those saibamen?" The medium saiyan said and the tall saiyan named Nappa chuckled." You love to play games, don't you Vegeta?" Nappa said. He pulled out a cup full of seeds and started to put them in the ground and put some chemical stuff in it." What is he doing?" Krillin said. Then suddenly some slimy green creatures started to sprout out of the ground." Ew their slimy". Krillin said. Then suddenly two more people came. One was tall, had three eyes, and was wearing only green pants and shoes. Then there was a small one and he had white skin, and has wearing a tank top and black pants with shoes." Tien and Chiaotzu! You came!" Krillin said." Yeah. And it seems that the saiyans brought the friends along with them too". The one named Tien said then he looked at Gohan." Who's the kid? Is that Goku's little boy?" He said." Yep. His name is Gohan. He's been training with Piccolo". Krillin said then Tien looked over to me." Who's the cat girl?" He said." That's Circus Baby. She's also been training with Piccolo". Krillin said and he nodded. Then another person came down and landed next to me." Hey, sorry I'm late".The guy said. He had long hair and had the same clothes like the guy I seen last year and has scars on his face." Yamcha!" Krillin said. " I wouldn't want you guys having all the fun". The guy named Yamcha said then he looked at me and smirked." Hey. What's your name?" He said." Circus Baby. I know. It's weird". I said." I think it's kinda cute". He said and it made me glow lightly blushing. But then I heard Piccolo growling but no one else heard him." 1,2,3,4,5,6,7. Just like the amount of saibamen. How about we turn this into a game?" The medium saiyan said." We are not here to play games". Piccolo said." Hey maybe this game could take time until Goku gets here". Krillin said. Piccolo huffed and got into fighting stance. Then I saw the tall saiyan looking at me again and he smirked." Hey Vegeta, how about we get that female earthling to fight first?" He said and everyone on my side gasp." Alright". I said and Piccolo looked at me." Hmp you must be out of your mind to go first Baby". He said." No I'm not. I always love a good fight. Besides, my claws can use it". I said getting my claws out. I heard Yamcha gulp which made me giggle in my head." Alright then go on". Piccolo said and I step forward and the saiyans made one of the creatures step forward. That thing has no idea what it's going up against. Then suddenly it charged first and we began to fight then in the air. I didn't take much time until I changed my eyes to black." IT'S ME!" I said then I hit the thing to the ground making it bleed badly. I landed back down and I looked down at it." Aw did I hurt you? I can hurt you more if that's what you want".I teased. I looked over to Piccolo and the rest and they were shocked. My head started to twitch but it stopped. I walk back to them and changed my eyes back to normal." How did you? Where did you?" Yamcha said." I always knew how to do that". I said and looked at Piccolo." Hmp, second time I saw you do that. Great job Baby". He said and I smiled." But wait it's getting back up".Chiaotzu said and I turn to see the creature trying to get back up but the medium saiyan shot a blast at it and it exploded. We all gasped at the explosion of the creature. This guy is just rotten to the core and cold blooded. He's like the same thing of.....HIM. Ugh I just hate these kinds of people even tho I haven't really been near people in years. It's just me all by myself." Vegeta why?" Nappa said." He was useless anyways. They are all have less energy". Vegeta said. " That's impossible. They all have equal amount of power like-". Nappa  said then stopped." Like what?" Vegeta said." Like Raditz". Nappa said." As I thought". Vegeta said then looked at me." Besides, that female brat is a lot stronger than the saibamen". He said. I hissed at him and crossed my arms." Hey woman, what even are you because you're certainly not a earthling?" He said. "None of your business". I said." Then I guess your a nobody". He said and I growled while clenching my fists. Then I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Tien." Don't let him get into your head". He said. I huffed and crossed my arms again while waiting for someone else to fight. Krillin was about to step up but Yamcha decided to go." Fine but you better not die". Krillin said.

(Skip to the part when the saibamen locks itself to Yamcha)

" Oh no" I thought. I tried to help him but Piccolo kept telling me to stay with him. But suddenly the saibamen exploded and Yamcha scream in pain. It soon stop and we saw Yamcha in a hole dead." YAMCHA!" Krillin said. He ran to his corpse and picked him up by his head. He screamed upsetting things and I didn't like them." You. Your gonna pay for what you have done". Krillin said. He then started to glow and blast came out and blast all of them. He's so strong.

PICCOLO'S POV

I watched how Baby was amazed with Krillin's power. That angers me a lot. What is so amazing about that shorty? He's not as strong as me. I'm still mad with what Yamcha said to Baby. I also saw Tien face turn pink when Baby was fighting. I don't know why but I feel like Baby belongs to me. ALONE. What is this feeling I'm having with these idiots looking at Baby like that? What ever is happen with this I hope it turns out better.