Part 2

PICCOLO'S POV

Goku's friend's came out and ran to Goku except for the female named Bulma. She went running for Gohan." Guys I'll be... fine". Goku said." Goku don't die on us". Krillin said." Krillin take... good care of.... Gohan for me". Goku said." Don't worry we'll bring you back". Krillin said." Sounds.... like.... a ......plan....". Goku said taking his last breath and died." Goku!" Krillin said trying not to cry." He's gone. Our Goku is gone!" Bulma said then Goku's body disappear. Kame is going something with him. I always know what he I going. Then Bulma looked at me next to the girl." Who is she?" Bulma said and Krillin and Roshi looked over to us." Don't have a clue. She came before us. She said she was trying to get Gohan out of the pod Raditz put him in". I said." Well I guessing she good". Bulma said." She looks like a good person". Krillin said. Then I explain that the two saiyans are coming to earth next year from now and that I'm taking Goku's brat with me to train and the girl. They refused about I took him anyways and picked up the girl and flew off. Then a few minutes later I stopped in the middle on a river and pick both of them up with them in my hands." You two had your sleep now it's time to get up". I said but they didn't answer so I dropped them both in the water.

CIRCUS BABY'S POV

I started to choke from the water I had and went up to get air and coughed. Good thing I was built so I can be in water. The little boy was here and he was coughing too." We need to talk you two. Get out of the water". A voice said and I turned around and saw the green creature. The boy turned too and was terrified." Your not my daddy. Where are you daddy?" The boy said and went into the water went in circle and started to cry." Stop crying!" The green creature yelled and grabbed me and the little boy out of the water and onto to water. I shook myself dry and looked over at the green creature. Then he explained to us about something to do with saiyans coming to earth next year from now." But I don't know how to fight. I don't have power". The boy said." You want proof?" The green creature said and grabbed the boy by his head and threw him to a big rock. I was shocked at first but then the boy started to glow and hit the rock making it get pushed really far. Then we both walk to the boy and he turned around to us." Did I do that?" He asked." Yes you did. You have a hidden inside you boy. Until we can release it, you'll be the strongest person on earth". The green creature said." I don't want to fighting. I want to be a great scholar". The boy said. " You can do scholaring all you want but have to to this or the planet will be destroy. Now do you want that to happen?" The green creature said." But I'm scared". The boy said." STOP WHINING AND TAKE THAT OFF!"  The green creature said. The boy took off his over shirt which left him with his under shirt." What we do first in training?" I said and he looked over at me." Your coming with me. He's has to survive on his own". The green creature said." WHAT!!" Me and the boy said." You can't just leave him by himself. He's only a child". I said." If he is man enough to survive by himself then he can be train". He said." Are you crazy? He's only a child". I said." STOP ARGUING WITH ME AND LETS GO!" He said and I looked at the boy." Be brave ok?" I said to him and he gave a slight nod. Me and green creature started to fly away and the boy was left out there. We both landed next to a cave and we stand there quietly. I started to walk and grabbed some sticks from the ground." What are you doing?" He said." Gonna make a fire. I do need it to survive". I said." I don't think that a robot will need fire". He said and I froze and turned to him." Robot?" I said." Don't lie. You have a speaker on your chest. Your clearly a robot". He said." Fine, you caught me". I said throwing the stick away." I am a robot". I said crossing my arms and looking down." As I thought you were. By the way, your name?" He said and I looked up at him." Circus Baby". I said." What kind of name is that?" He said." Don't know. My creator named me that. I don't like it myself either". I said." Your name?" I said." Piccolo". He said and I snickered." What kind of name is Piccolo?" I said. He got angry and he tried to punch me but I grabbed his fist before he punched me. He smirked and he tried to punch me in the stomach but I grabbed his other hand." Fast reflexes I see". He said and I let go of his hands." Sorry for laughing at your name". I said." Whatever. Let's just start training". He said and the training began.

UNTIL NIGHTTIME....

Training with Piccolo is harder than I thought. He's more stronger than me and he able to get me by teleporting." That's enough training. Get some sleep". He said sitting on the ground." About that. I don't sleep". I said rubbing me left arm." Well then do something". He said. I sighed start to walk near the cave. I flew onto the cave and sat on top of it. I face the other way not facing Piccolo and looked up at the sky.

"All this torture will unwind. Take it from our broken crimes. We have no place to go. But you would know. Take your turn to run and flee. But death's your destiny. Stop holding back for me". I sang.

I turned around and saw Piccolo staring right at me." Sorry" I said and he flew up to me and I got up." Where did you learn that?" He said." Um it's something I made up. It's not really that good". I said. " Sing". He said." What?" I said." You heard me". He said." O-ok". I said and he sat down. I took a deep breath and start to sing.

"Let's try to make it right. Don't wanna start a fight. And we're so sorry if we give you all a little fright. We're not so scary if you see us in the daylight. Your be so happy just as long as you survive the night". I sang.