The Prince

Once upon a time in a kingdom called Warpedtouria, there lived a fair prince.

This prince was not like the other princes that you may come across, no. This prince didn't go on quests, or sword fights, and isn't dashing or is considered brave. This prince is quite feminine, to say the least, he wore dresses instead of trousers and enjoyed singing than going on quests.

But no matter what, his father and the kingdom loved him for who he is, for he was the fairest of them all. His eyes were a beautiful green and his lips were red as a sweet apple though his hair was darker that a common raven. His voice was sweeter than buttermilk as anyone who had the opportunity to hear his beautiful melodies would stop what they were doing just to cherish the sound.

This prince is named Kellin and he was the eldest out of the three royal offspring, the next in line was Kailey and then the youngest was Kendra. His father is a fair ruler that treats his loyal subjects with kindness and makes sure there are not any problems in their small kingdom.

Though, the only problem that he couldn't control were the dragons. Dragons of all shapes and sizes would fly over the kingdom, some steal precious livestock but most go on their merry way to wherever they go. But there is one dragon in particular that scares everyone, a giant, red and black dragon that is known to wipe out small kingdoms much like Warpedtouria.

The King asked all his brave knights to go reason with the fearsome dragon in hope to convince it to not take over the small kingdom. But those who have set out to their quest have never returned, which sends the worrisome King to despair about the kingdom.

But on this faithful one day, everything would change everything...

It started like how all mornings did in the castle. The three sibling were enjoying their glorious breakfast of eggs, sausages, and toast and made small talk about their dreams and whatever happened before they ate breakfast.

That morning Kellin was especially hungry since he had no dinner the night before due to gazing at the stars for far too long. He ate his plate before his dear sisters and patted the napkin on his mouth after he was done. Kellin's personal servant, Justin, took his plate away for the cleaners and Kellin scooted out of his seat to greet his beloved father.

Like the proper lady, he became, he slowly strode through the corridors and to the throne room where his father proudly sat.

"Good morning father" Kellin chirped "How was your sleep"

"It was peaceful, Kellin" the king chuckled at his child.

The young man leaned over the gold increased throne and embrace his father half-way and giving his hairy cheek a kiss.

"Is there anything important today?" Kellin asked intently.

"Not that I know of, my child," the king answered.

But to prove him wrong one of the guards hurried towards the king and whispered in his ear so quiet that Kellin couldn't hear. The words the guard was speaking, interested the King and made him very gleeful.

"Very well" the king praised "Send him in. And Kellin, would you fetch your sisters immediately"

"Of course, father" Kellin nodded and hurried to the dining hall.

His sisters were finished with their breakfast and looked at Kellin, patiently waiting for his announcement.

"Father, request us to be present in the throne room," Kellin said.

"Do you know why, brother?" Kendra asked.

Kellin shook his head as his sisters followed him to the throne room. They lined up by their father's throne and waited for further instruction.