The Romance

Victor was nervous.

He couldn't stop fiddling with the hem of his shirt whenever he was around the prince. In fact, the prince was more accepting to Victor that he started waking him up early so he could join him for breakfast in the morning. The prince would spend as much time as he could with the dragon and the dragon felt the swirling emotions inside him grow stronger.

Strong enough that after a few months, he was sure that he loves the prince.

He loves how his eyes were bright and shining and how his lips seemed to curl into a permanent smile. He loves running his fingers through the soft black locks and holding his small body in his arms at night. He loves his beautiful high voice that would read to him or sing to him and the lovely compliments that he would say. Perhaps, what he really enjoyed about the prince was that he is so kind and sweet to anything in his presence.

Victor decided that he was going to confess his feelings to the prince that day. It was going to be very hard for him to do so, but he felt that Kellin deserved to know.

The week before he went out trying to find the perfect dress for the prince. He knew Kellin needed a new piece of clothing besides the slightly torn nightdress that he's had ever since he had arrived. He walked around the kingdom of Piercedom, looking around for the perfect dress for his princess until he finally found it. It cost him 2 pound and 9 shillings which is a low price for such an extraordinary fabric.

He held the dress under his bed for nearly a week and today was the day he was going to present it to Kellin, along with his feelings.

His palms were sweating profusely and his confidence was dropping with every step he took that was closer to the prince. His heart was beating through his chest and he was sure it would break out of his ribcage at any moment.

The fearsome dragon was shaking nervously as he made his way up the stone staircase, steps closer to his beloved prince. As he stepped forward, he was having a mental argument with his nerves, telling them that everything is going to be fine.

Faint singing could be heard when he was finally up the stone steps and he soon realized that it was a quite familiar song as well.

Thy Southern Constellations

Has gotten me

So dizzy

It sounded absolutely breathtaking coming from the prince's mouth rather himself, the dragon thought. There was a reason why Victor chose Kellin and the prince's current actions are most definitely one of them.

It was true, Victor fell in love with Kellin's voice the moment he heard it passing by. He heard the sincerity and the passion, making his insides go funny, he knew he just had to keep the boy as his own.

The sight was gorgeous, mainly it was because of the gorgeous boy sitting on the window as gazed out, singing the dragon's song while brushing his long black locks into loose pigtails. To add to his beauty, a mysterious crown made of flowers was neatly placed on his head making his look even more beautiful. Victor never recalled having any flowers.

 Victor never recalled having any flowers