♧Clover 1♧

Kaito POV

Its been a long month since I've been Kaitou Kid the second generation. Look at the window while ignoring Aoko who nagging at me because I keep teased her.

Suddenly, I feel a shadow above me. When I turn around, I quickly dodge. It was Aoko who trying to beat me with her chair. Man! How strong this girl actually?!

"How dare you ignored me while I'm talking to you!" Said Aoko. "Hey, relax.. I'm just tired now, okay?" I said trying to make her calm.

She take back her chair and sit on her place and give me 'Hmph!'. Seriously, what do you want actually, girl?

Our classmate Momoi Keiko then run toward me and Aoko with some news with her. "Its Black Raven issue again, he is now want to target 'Flower Ignite' at Shinjuku bulding at 12am." Said Keiko.

Again? Oh yeah, Its also been 3 weeks since Black Raven appearences. Who is he, anyway and why is he aftering all the diamond same like me! Don't tell me he also aftering the pandora.

Then, our Konno Erika sensei enter our class and write someone name on the black board. "Class, today we have a new student who will enjoy with us together. I hope you guys can give work with her together." Said Konno sensei and turn look at the door. "You can enter now (L/n)-san." With smile.

No one POV

There is a girl with pretty (e/c) enter the classroom make all the student look at her. She stand infront of them with bright smile and bow. "Domo, my name is (L/n) (Y/n) from Kyoto. Yoroshiku onegai ishimasu!" Said (Y/n) in confident. All the student was amazed at her spirit.

Then, a boy raise his hand to give her question. "(Y/n)-san, can we know about your hobby?" Said a glasses boy knowing as Okuda. "My hobby is doing Magic." Her answer make all of them surprised.

She then look arounfd to looking someone for her volunteer but she decide to choose Konno sensei.

"Erika-sensei can you be my volunteer?" Said her while Konno-sensei blinked curious and nodded.

(Y/n) pull her arm cloth onto her shoulder and show them there is nothing on her arm. She give a wide smile. "So I grip both of my hand like this. Here you go, Erika-sensei. Please choose one of them." Said (Y/n) as she handed infront Konno-sensei.

The teacher sweatdrop. She then point her finger at left grip of (Y/n) hand.

The new student give a wide grin at the teacher make Konno sensei frowned.

Suddenly, a pop with pink smoke come out when (Y/n) open her left grip make the teacher surprise. The teacher then open her eyes look at the new student hand. There is little red box on (Y/n) hand.

"Take this gift, it from me. Don't worry there is no other jokes." Said (Y/n) with smile. The teacher then open the gift make her surprised in happy. It was a black necklace with a red clover shape on it. "Thank you, (Y/n). Its really pretty!" Said Konno sensei.

"Its nothing.." said (Y/n) with smile. All the student clapping their hands impressive with her show.

Kaito POV

Another Magician? Eeh~ Interesting~

Then, Keiko is the next person who drop to another question. "(Y/n), can we know who is your Idol of Magician if you love to do it." Asked her. The new girl only give her smile as she heard the question.

"My only Idol and no other else. Also, my teacher when I was 5 years old, Kuroba Toichi." Answered her.

My eyes widen as I stamp my desk in shocked while all the student also surprised and look at me. The new student also surprised at the situation suddenly change.