Kaitou Kid X Police! Reader oneshot.

Hello, Kainohara is here~! Today, is a special thanks oneshot for reader before we continue next chapter. This is all our thanks to you guys for being our honored reader. We appreciates your comments and support so much. ^^

I won't waste much time for you guys and hope you enjoy this oneshot episode~
========================================

(Y/n) has a secret that no one ever know, even her bestfriends. She is the only intelligent and the youngest highschool police girl that just joined Inspector Nakamori force. No one of bad peoples ever pass after they met her. The inspector doesn't have any choice but to asked her to join his force and she did agree.

The reason why (Y/n) has been called because she has a big job to capture the infamous white thief, Kaitou Kid. It taking her for three weeks to studying about him until she forgot about her own needing study. Her bestfriends also classmates, Aoko and Kaito getting worry about her. They telling her to get some rest but she also the most stuborn girl to listen peoples.

3 weeks later, where the time for her to be ready to facing the white thief. She is more confident as usual when she wanted to capture bad person.

Inspector put her into Alpha Group where they have to guard the main floor where Kid next target of gem were placed. The gem is really round and big like heart size.

She really amusing at the gem. She telling herself that she can protect the gem as she did prepare herself. (Y/n) and some of her group have to standing and guard around the gem to protect it.

They were standing there about a few minutes. Some of them trying to talk but (Y/n) giving them warn not to careless.

She look her wrist watch and starts to count down.

10..

9..

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

0..!

She look around, get ready and focus. She look down and blinks as a little ball falling infront her rolling in the middle way.

Her eyes widen as the ball separates into half making all the smokes coming out from it.
"S-sleeping gas?!" she suprised.

The smokes filling the area really quick causing all the police yawning and falls asleep.

Kid then enter the floor through the hole from ceiling he made. He walking and giggles as he taking the gem without any blocker.

He goes to the roof and holding the gem under the moonlight. He sighs. "Man, I guess this is not the gem I'm looking for." He play throw the gem and catch it back. "I think I should put this gem back." said him before he turning around.

A click of gun was heard made him suprise as he saw a pointer gun infront him. "Don't move, Kaitou Kid. You're under arrest for stealing all these gems." said (Y/n) as she taking off the anti-gas mask from her face. "They said.. you're the most harder thief to catch. But for me.." she glares him. "..you're more easier to catch than what I've heard from them." she smirked.

Kid look suprises as he recorgnize that she is his bestfriend and also his crush. Kid smirks. "What a suprises, a young police girl doing this work just to catch my heart?" said Kid holding his head.