☆Clover 4☆

*******************************************
I didn't own the picture or the episodes of MK 1412 but I did own my OC and all my fanfic.

-Akai-

*******************************************

No one POV

Previous

She look at her direction where she gonna shooting Uta. "Are you ready, gentlemen?!" shouted her.

"In count from 3! ..2!

..1!" yelled her as she push the button of gun.

A sound of shooting gun was echoing at (Y/n) house causing all the birds flying everywhere.

Present

Kaito and Jii closing their eyes as (Y/n) started shooting toward her housemate who would get murder by her.

After a sound of shooting were not heard anymore they trying to open their eyes to see the result.

The result was really amazing. All the apple got cut in half in perfectly.

Unbelieveable!! She only give a shooted and cut all the apple on his body?!! thought Kaito.

Meanwhile (Y/n) open the blindfold and look and give a smule as she seeing her result. "You can take off your blindfold, Kumori." said (Y/n).

"Thats all?" asked Uta. "Well, I just gave a shooted." said her. "Wheew~! What a relief.." said Uta as he take off the blindfold and suprised that all the apple got slice just by one card.

"Eep!! you're so dangerous woman,
(L/n)-san!!" complained Uta. "Thank you.." said her.

Both of them then look at Jii and Kaito. "So thats my ending for the show, thank you.." said (Y/n) then give a bow along with Uta.

Jii was sweatdropped while Kaito clapping his hand. "Thats amazing, (Y/n)-san." praised Kaito make her blushed.

"B-by the way, please enjoy your tea.." said her look away.

Kaito look at her curious while Jii take his teacup and take a sip.

Timeskip

Kaito and Jii take their permission to leaving and they nod as they waving their hand to them infront the main door.

"See you, at school, (Y/n)-san." said Kaito and leave them. (Y/n) and Uta smile as they're gone.

A few second later, a sigh was heard from Uta. "What a relief, I almost wanted to called you 'Ojou-sama' before you give a signal about Bocchan and Jii." said Uta.

"Yup, thank you for your acted, anyway. Lets go in, I'll give you reward for today." said (Y/n) as she turn around and enter the house. "Yeay!! Dinner from, Ojou-sama!" said Uta in happy.

(Y/n) quickly smack his head make him yelp. "Idiot, don't call me 'that' in loud! Bocchan will heard you..!" whispered her.

Uta wrap his head with chuckles. "Hai, hai.. Kawaii Ojou-sama.." said Uta with smile. "Ugh! What ever!" said her as they close the door.

Timeskip

"So, are you happy now, Botchama?" asked Jii while they in the middle walk. "Yeah.. I'm happy, what ever!" said Kaito while scratch his cheek. Jii chuckles at his young master action.

"Anyway, did you found anything about other diamond?" asked Kaito changing the subject. "I do, here." said Jii as he passing his smartphone to Kaito.