◇Clover 5◇ *edited*

No one POV

10 p.m before the show at Tokyo Fuji Art Museum, where all the fans of Kid and Raven starting gathering.

"Kyaa~ I feel nervous, wonder what will Kid show us tonight?!"

"I hope Raven also showing at the same time since he also on his list~!!"

All those words from both of the thiefs fans make Conan feel annoying who walk passing by.

Keh! Why the thief like them can got more attention than my oldself as Shinichi? though him.

"Ugh! There is too much crazy humans here." complained Mouri while Ran only smile at her father

Meanwhile, Inspector Nakamori who looking for Conan and found them. "Ah! There you are kid!" said him "..and Detective Sleeping Mouri." said him at the end while look at Mouri in a bit annoyed.

"Oh, its been while.." said Mouri as he handshake at him "..Inspector Nakamori...!" he grip his hand caused Inspector Nakamori feel the pain and do the same thing. They both glaring eachother meanwhile Ran and Conan look at them with blank face.

Meanwhile

"Hey, do you see that couple? Aren't they perfect?" said random girl.

"Yeah, but their outfit looks like they were from private school." answered her friend as they looking at the girl with black outfit walking through the crowd people with her patner.

" answered her friend as they looking at the girl with black outfit walking through the crowd people with her patner

"Tch! Why we have to disguise?" asked Uta who was in disguise as a private school's teenager along with (Y/n). (Y/n) chuckles. "Do you want all the cops noticed us?" said her.

"Yeah, but why this outfit. They not fit with me. I want red outfit.." pouted Uta. "Oh! shut up, Kumori." said her.

"Anyway, I also want to go to the top roof without my suit~" said her as she stretching her body. Uta understand at her plan so he just give nodded.

Suddenly there is a someone running passing (Y/n) causing she got fell.

"Ojou-sama!" said Uta in shocked. The guy who bumped her turn around and surprised of what he had done. "Hey! Watch where are you going!" yelled Uta.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I was in hurry!" said the guy then leaving them behind.

"Tch! Whats wrong with people now a day.." growled him then help (Y/n) to get up.

She look at the guy who now was afar. She feel something not right about him.

She decide to follow him. "Hey! Where are you going?" asked Uta. "Something was not right with that guy. We have to follow him." said (Y/n) and Uta understand and follow her back.

Kaito POV

I was in hurry running toward another building nearing the museum while in disguise.