❖Clover 8.5❖

No One POV

Raven look at Spider in anger. "Shut up, you traitor! I'm not your shitty assistant anymore after I knew of what have you done to my parents when I was still 1 years old!!" yelled Raven to Spider.

Spider laughing. "Now, now~ Have you realize that you're getting away~" said Spider as he throw many needles toward Raven.

Raven take out a long knife from his sleeve and slash all the needles. "Not bad, did you just upgrade your ability after you join Kid?" Asked Spider. He jump to down and come near to Raven. "(Y/n)-chan~ You should just come back to me. Leave this Kid and let me settle him down. He really not suit to you~" said Spider trying to touch Raven but Raven not fall for that. *She pull his hand and throw him away. "No, I'm not going back! My job with you as illusion assistant already has been done 5 years ago." said her

[Okay, should I just pronoun you as 'she' since Spider already reveal your identity? Hmm, I guess still not yet. -Kainohara-]

Raven walk and stand infront Kid. "Now, I'm not going easy on you if you touch the second Kid. I WON'T LET YOU KILL KID AND HIS RELATES JUST LIKE HOW THE GROUP KILLED KUROBA TOICHI!" warned Raven.

(Y/n).. Kid look at his back.

"Tch! You speak like you really confident to defeat me." said Spider. He run toward him with long needle on his hand.

Raven also take his step to dodge all Spider's attack. Spider keep trying to prick him. Raven keep dodging until he notice and kick Spider stomach harder.

Spider stay back and cough blood. "Heh, not bad~ But I'm still not done yet!" He running with widen smile on his face as he take out other blade from his sleeve and slash Raven on the shoulder.

Raven block him with knife. He can't hold longer. "Kumori! I command you to protect Kid!" yelled Raven.

With a wind blowing through them. Kumori appear beside Kid. "As your wish, Ojou-sama." said Uta bowing and caring Kid on his shoulder before he taking him away.

"W-wait, Kumori-san! How about (Y/n)?!" yelled Kid but Uta didn't listen him. Kid squirming. "Let me go! I've got save her!!" yelled Kid. "RAVEEEN!!"

Meanwhile Raven keep dodge Spider attack. He just looking for his change where he going to hit him.

Spider trying attack him on the head make Raven dodge his head backward and kick Spider under his chin in chance and jump step back.

Spider wipe his blood away and smirks. "Thats harsh. I still didn't get to touch you and yet you hit me. Genius~!" he laughs

"Now, lets settle our deal in your nightmare.." said him as he trying to hypnotize Raven.

"Not so fast.." said Raven with smirks running in flash then punch Spider many times. He doesn't even give him a chance to hit him.

Untill the last, Raven give him a punch in harder on the face causing Spider faint. "Thats for trying to kill me and Kid. Adios!" said Raven before run away and leave Spider behind.

Timeskip

Kid sitting on the bench with Uta beside him in the alley where no one can't see them. They both panting hard after search for the save place. Kid feeling uncomfortable after knowing that Raven is actually the one he loves.

Uta notices that. "Kid, are you okay? You should try to calm yourself." said Uta.

Kid grab Uta shirt. "How I suppose to calm after I know (Y/n) is Raven. You should tell me about this sooner! You shouldn't just let her alone to deal with that hypnotize maniac!!" yelled Kid in anger.