Chapter 6: The Altar of Mortis

Sent to discover the origin of a mysterious distress call. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and their padawans, Ahsoka Tano and Darrel Pullie, all stranded on a distant planet. Later they discover three beings, more powerful with the force than any Jedi have seen before. The Father keeps a fragile balance between his Daughter, who allies with the light side, and the Son, who drifts ever closer to the dark.

With his strength failing, the Father asks Anakin to stay and take his place, preserving the balance between light and dark. But after passing a perilous test, Skywalker refuses. Now we find our heroes to depart for their journey home, or they think.

Inside the ship, Anakin was taking a nap in the back while Ahsoka and Darrel were sitting across from Anakin watching him sleep.

"I hope we don't have to come back to this planet again!" Ahsoka said.

"I doubt it, Ahsoka. Anakin played the Father's pathetic little game, I guess that's all he
wanted." Darrel replied.

"That's true. I just want to get back to the Jedi Temple and spend the rest of the day with you." Ahsoka said as she held Darrel's hand.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, my friend." Darrel replied.

"And also, I'm very proud of you, Darrel." Ahsoka said.

"How so?" Darrel asked Ahsoka.

"For standing up to the Father." Ahsoka replied as she gave Darrel a kiss on his cheek.

Darrel smiled and hugged Ahsoka gently. Ahsoka looked at Darrel with lust in her beautiful blue eyes, Darrel looked into her smiled and put his arms around you. Darrel soon released Ahsoka and stood up, he turned to Anakin and noticed him shaking. It looked like he wasn't having a good dream. Soon Anakin woke up and stood up, Ahsoka stood up as well and looked at her master.

"Were you having a nightmare?" Ahsoka asked Anakin.

"Something like that..." Anakin replied as he yawned.

"Glad to see you awake, Master Skywalker. We're almost out of the atmosphere of this planet." Darrel said.

The ship started to rock a little bit, it was unclear how it started to rock, the ship didn't seem to hit anything.

"If you're done napping, I could a little help here!" Obi-Wan said to Anakin.

"I'm coming..." Anakin replied in a tired voice as he approached the cockpit to assist Obi-Wan, Darrel was behind Anakin to help Obi-Wan as well.

But then Anakin and Darrel heard Ahsoka gagging, Anakin turned around to see the Son choking Ahsoka, the door closed behind Anakin and Darrel.

"Leaving so soon? Not without this, you won't." The Son said as he opened a hatch below him and left the ship taking Ahsoka. The Son turned into the Bat and the hatch door closed.

"AHSOKA!" Darrel yelled.

Then Anakin and Darrel ran to the cockpit view and saw the Son and Ahsoka heading back down to Mortis.

"The Son took Ahsoka!" Anakin said.

"What in the blazes are you talking about?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Move! Let me fly." Anakin said as he took control of the ship and chased after the Son.

The Son flew through the caverns of the planet, dodging the rocks. Anakin had his focus on the Son, when they got closer to them, the Son went faster and disappeared into the fog. Anakin followed them into the fog, but it seemed Anakin lost the Son, just then, there was a green orb tower in front of them.