Chapter 11: Padawans Lost

Turmoil on the Outer Rim! Located near on major hyperspace lines, the planet Felucia, is caught in a unending battle between Republic and Separatist forces. Clone tank divisions make a valiant push, deep on the Separatist controlled territory. Lead by Anakin Skywalker, and his Padawans Ahsoka Tano, also Obi-Wan's Padawan, Darrel Pullie. General Grievous learning on the impending Jedi attack, has dispatched reinforcements to one of his droid's outpost. Hoping to secure his grip on the system.

Just then, a Droid Landing Ship landed at the Separatist Fortress, then, the ship doors opened, multiple droids exited the ship. Back at the Republic Command Post, Master Plo had his binoculars to see what was happening at the fortress, he saw the droid reinforcements.

"Droid reinforcements have just arrived. We shall break into three groups to divide their defenses. I'll take the left flank. Skywalker attack the front flank. Ahsoka, Darrel, you both shall scale the back wall. We'll meet in the middle." Plo said.

"Understood, Master Plo." Darrel replied.

Anakin and Ahsoka nodded their heads in agreement of Plo's strategy. Anakin turned around to look at two Felucian Scouts, he knelt down so he could speak to them.

"Okay Scouts, find me a way down their. Quiet like." Anakin said.

The two Felucians nodded and started walking.

"Going through the front gate wont be easy, SkyGuy." Ahsoka said with a smug look on her face.

Anakin chuckled and turned around to look at Ahsoka and Darrel.

"Well, you both got it tougher going over that wall." Anakin replied.

"You caught me well, I can handle anything." Ahsoka said.

"Don't get cocky!" Anakin replied with a smirk on his face.

The Padawans laughed and started waking to the back wall, accompanied by their squad of Clone Troopers. During the walk, Ahsoka and Darrel hear silent roaring.

"Hold up! I sense something out there." Ahsoka said.

Darrel gave a signal to tell the Clone Soldiers to hold their position.

"I sense it too." Darrel said.

"What is it? A Droid?" A Clone asked.

Ahsoka and Darrel listening closely to the sound, it really didn't sound like a droid.

"I don't think so. It's probably just an animal." Ahsoka replied.
"Come on, we have to get to that wall." She said.

"Stay alert, Troopers." Darrel said.

The Clones followed Darrel and Ahsoka to the objective point. Later, Master Plo and his Clone Commander Wolffe, and his squad called Wolfpack, were in postion. Plo clicked on his comlink to contact Anakin and the Padawans to check on their progress.

"Skywalker, Ahsoka, Darrel, are you in position?" Plo asked.

Anakin was at the front gate with Captain Rex, and his squad. Anakin clicked his comlink to answer Master Plo.

"Ready and waiting, Master Plo." Anakin said.

Ahsoka and Darrel arrived at the back wall with their squad. Ahsoka clicked her comlink to answer Master Plo.

"We're in position!" Ahsoka said.

"Good! Artillery, open fire!" Plo yelled.

Just then, sereval AT-TEs (All Terrain Tactical Enforcers) began firing on the droid outpost. Then, the the front gate lowered down, multiple Spider Droids came from the front gate. Anakin and the Clone Soldiers started attacking them. Then, it was Plo's turn to attack. He used the force to jump far distance so he could enter the droid outpost, Plo's Clone Troopers ignites their jetpacks and followed Plo. Then, Ahsoka signalled two Clone Troopers to take down the Battle Droids that were guarding the back wall, the Clones shoot them down, then Ahsoka and Darrel got close to the wall.