Chapter 22: The Lust

A/N: Warning! Mature Content lies ahead!

A few days after the skirmish on Carlac, Darrel goes to the temple garden to see Ahsoka meditating near the tree. Ahsoka opened her eyes and looked at Darrel, she smiled and stood up. Darrel hugged Ahsoka tightly, then the two Padawans kissed with passion and love.

"How's your meditation, beautiful?" Darrel asked.

"Great, now that you're here, handsome." Ahsoka replied.

Darrel blushed and held Ahsoka close to his chest. Ahsoka sighed in happiness and hugged him tight.

"What's on your mind, Ahsoka?" Darrel asked.

"Darrel, I wanted to know if..." Ahsoka said.

"If what?" Darrel asked.

"If we could make love to each other." Ahsoka replied.

"I'd love to, Ahsoka." Darrel replied.

Ahsoka smiled and kissed Darrel's cheek, Darrel blushed and kissed her neck.

"But where should we go to do our business?" Darrel asked.

"I know somewhere, follow me!" Ahsoka replied.

Later that night, Ahsoka took Darr to the landing platform and they stopped in front of the ship called The Twilight.

"Are you about this ship?" Darrel asked.

"Yeah, only Anakin and I have access to this ship." Ahsoka replied. "It's even got two bedrooms, but we'll only need one for tonight." Ahsoka said winking at Darrel.

The two Padawans entered one of the bedrooms and it had a
queen-sized bed inside, the Padawans sat on the bed, and looked at each other with lustin their eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this Ahsoka?" Darrel asked.

Ahsoka smiled and looked into Darrel's eyes.

"Yes, Darrel. I'm sure." Ahsoka replied as she kissed Darrel.

Darrel kissed her back as he started to remove the top of her tunic, exposing her breasts, as Ahsoka removed Darrel's robes from his body. Darrel started kissing Ahsoka's neck as he started to hear her moan.

"You like that?" Darrel asked.

Ahsoka nodded as Darrel continued to go down until he reached her breasts he started sucking on her right nipple as he grabbed her left one. That made Ahsoka moan even louder as Darrel started tickling her right nipple with his tougne.

"Oh Darrel, don't stop!" Ahsoka almost shouted.

Darrel went down to Ahsoka's panties and he removed them exposing her womanhood as it was soaking wet.

"Are you ready?" Darrel asked.

"Yes!" Ahsoka replied anxiously.

Darrel thrusted his tougne into her making Ahsoka moan as he started licking her faster.

"Oh Darrel! By the force! Dont stop!" Ahsoka squirmed as Darrel licked faster.

"Darrel, I'm gonna..." Ahsoka tried to talk as she was so unbearably close to releasing her juice.

Darrel then removed his tougne away from her moist spot as he heard Ahsoka wined as she wanted him to continue. Darrel stirpped down completely naked, Ahsoka looked at Darrel's big boner, she started drowling over it.

"Are you ready?" Darrel asked.

"Yes, Darrel, I can't wait any longer." Ahsoka replied desperately.

Darrel did as she said and thrusted into Ahsoka as she winced in pain.

"Are you ok?" Darrel asked in concern.

"I'm fine, just keep going please!" Ahsoka begged.

Darrel began to thrust harder and faster, Ahsoka moaned louder in pleasure.

"Darrel, don't stop!" Ahsoka exclaimed

Darrel just kept going faster and faster as she moaned louder, and louder, until her moans turned into screams of pleasure, Ahsoka didn't want it to end, but then Ahsoka felt something.

"Darrel, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna-AAAAAHHHH!" Ahsoka screamed at the top of her lungs as she started squirting from the big orgasm she had.

Darrel laid next to Ahsoka as she was trying to catch her breath.

"Did you like that?" Darrel asked

"No, I loved it! We need to do it more often." Ahsoka replied as she kissed Darrel.

"Don't worry, we will, I promise" Darrel said said as he kissed her back. "I love you, Ahsoka."

"I love you too, Darrel." Ahsoka replied as she snuggled closer to Darrel and started to fall asleep.