Chapter 19: Slaves of the Republic

Kidnapped! During a Separatist invasion of the planet Kiros, thousands of peaceful colonists are abducted by Zygerrian slavers. Determined to find the missing colonists, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Darrel Pullie, and Captain Rex travel to Zygerria aboard the ship they have obtained from Darts D'Nar, only to find the orbit of the planet crawling with spaceships, a sign of an important event.

"It looks like Zygerria is a popular place these days." Anakin said.

"Indeed. Whatever is happening is attracting plenty of high class scum." Obi-Wan replied.

Anakin entered Zygerria's atmosphere, and landed on the main landing platform. Anakin, Obi-Wan, Rex, and Darrel disguise themselves in Zygerrian armor. Ahsoka was in a beautiful blue dress, disguised as a slave.

"Let's just hope the information our spies gave us about the Queen is accurate. Remember, I'll keep her occupied while you locate the missing people of Kiros." Anakin said.

"How do you plan on keeping the Queen occupied?" Obi-Wan asked.

"With my magnetic charm, of course." Anakin replied.

"Oh, yes, of course." Obi-Wan said sarcastically.

"You are to get information from the Zygerrian Queen about the colonists, Anakin, not to be flirty with the Queen." Darrel said.

"It's called earning her respect." Anakin replied.

Obi-Wan chuckled. Then R2 came towards the Jedi Knights, they gave R2 their lightsaber, then they started walking down the ramp.

"Remind me why I'm the one playing the part of the slave?" Ahsoka asked as she put on her cloak.

"I tried it once, I wasn't any good at it. Besides, the role of master comes easily to me." Anakin replied.

"Really?" Ahsoka asked in a sarcastic tone. "Well, this time try to be convincing at it." She added.

As the Obi-Wan, Anakin, the Padawans, and Rex entered the city, they saw small food markets, and many alien slaves at each market.

"Ugh! How can a civilization this advanced still practice slavery?" Ahsoka asked.

"It makes them wealthy and powerful at the expense of others. Before the Hutts bought my mother, she was sold in a market just like this." Anakin replied.

The group continued to walk to the Queen's palace, until they saw a male Twi'lek slave collapse to the floor. Then, Atai approached him and was very annoyed at the slave.

"Get up, you useless skug!" Atai growled.

"Master, the bonds, they are too heavy." The Slave said in a weak voice.

Atai got very furious and ignited his Electro-Whip.

"Tell it to my whip!" Atai yelled.

Atai was about to hit the slave with the whip, but Ahsoka grabbed Atai's arm to stop him from harming the slave. Atai glared at Ahsoka and growled at her.

"You don't want to do that." Ahsoka said.

Atai turned off his Electro-Whip and stepped towards Ahsoka.

"You dare touch me!" Atai yelled.

Anakin came to Ahsoka's defense and gently pushed her away.

"Excuse my slave, friend. She is freshly caught." Anakin said.

Atai raised an eyebrow as he looked at Anakin, then two Zygerrian Soliders came beside Atai.