Chapter 14: Water War

When Ahsoka and Darrel arrived back at the Jedi Temple, they parked their speeder in the hanger, and saw Kit Fisto waiting for them. The Padawans walked over to Kit and greeted him, Kit smiled.

"Welcome back, Padawans!" Kit said.

"Thank you, Master Fisto." Darrel replied.

"What happened? Why have we been called back?" Ahsoka asked.

"We've been ordered to support General Skywalker, Senator Amidala, and the Mon Calamari people in their fight against the Separatist, and the Quarren" Kit said.

"I'm assuming the peace talk between the Quarren and Mon Calamari failed?" Darrel asked.

"I'm afraid so, Padawan. The Quarren won't accept Prince Lee-Char as their King, and now the Quarren joined the Separatists." Kit replied.

Then a Republic Gunship came down to the landing platform where Kit and the Padawans were. The gunships doors opened, the Jedi entered the gunship quickly and the gunship doors closed, then the gunship took off and flew to a Republic Cruiser in orbit. The gunship landed inside the cruiser's hanger, the gunship doors opened and the Jedi left the gunship. The Jedi were greeted by a Scuba Clone Trooper, with yellow markings on his armor. His name was Commander Monnk.

"General Fisto, Commander Tano, and Pullie. We've been expecting your arrival." Monnk said.

"Yes, Monnk. Let's get underway." Kit said.

"Yes, General!" Monnk replied.

Later, the Republic Cruiser arrived at Mon Calamari, the cruiser hovered above the ocean. In the cruiser hanger, Darrel and Ahsoka were in Scuba Suits, headed to a Republic Gunship. Many Scuba Troopers followed the Padawans to the gunship. Kit entered his gunship with his Scuba Troopers, Kit was topless, he was an excellent swimmer. Then the gunship departed from the cruiser, the gunships hovered over the ocean, the gunship's doors opened.

"Prepare to jump in! On my mark!" Darrel said.

The Scuba Troopers nodded in acknowledgment and got ready.

"Three! Two! One! Mark!" Ahsoka said.

"Hey! That was my job!" Darrel said.

The Scuba Troopers started jumping into the water. Ahsoka giggled and hit Darrel playfully.

"Yeah, it was." Ahsoka replied as she giggled and jumped into the water.

Darrel smiled and jumped into the water also. The Padawans and Kit found three mini-subs in front of them, the Jedi commandeered the subs, and drove down to the battle in the capital city of Mon Calamari, the Scuba Troopers followed them. When they arrived at the capital city, they saw the Quarren and Aqua Droids fighting against the Mon Calamari soldiers. Padmé and Anakin looked up to see that the Republic Reinforcements arrived to aid to Mon Calamari.

 Padmé and Anakin looked up to see that the Republic Reinforcements arrived to aid to Mon Calamari