Chapter 4: Club De La Disaster

Author's Note: Hey! Vas happenin'? (Yeah, we're One Direction fans XD). First of all, we'd like to thank everyone who's read this so far! So, since we've heard from a couple of our friends that the story is going great till now, we needed more assuring. From more people. So, if you guys like the story so far, please comment so we would know who's reading and what people think of our story.

Lots of Love,

FallenAngel & DevDiablo x

Chapter four

Club De La Disaster

Alex

Ugh, I hate Wednesdays.

Okay, so I’m anti-Garfield for hating Wednesdays and not Mondays – hate Mondays? Are you serious? That’s when I have music class and The Vampire Diaries comes on that day, duh! – but in my defense, I don’t hate all Wednesdays, I just hate this Wednesday. Why, you ask? Well, it couldn’t be the fact that Art class is substituting two lessons today, or that today was Wacky Wednesday – something Amanda had said we should have, since her old school in New Zealand had the same thing when she was in kindergarten – I mean, who doesn’t love to wear something so weird and outrageous like black ripped leggings, a red cut-like skirt and leather jacket over a white t-shirt with the words ‘What The Hell’ on them – borrowed from Caitlin that morning, of course.

No, it was the fact that today was – gulp –extra curriculum sign-up day.

What would be so bad about that? Well, if you’ve ever been to a zoo, imagine all the animals out of their cages running after a man carrying hot dogs and leaves. Some would fight over the meat, and some would fight over the leaves. But, in the end, it’s still chaos. Well, as Caitlin, Amanda, Jane, Tiffany and I tried to make our way through the bundle of teenagers in front of the sign-up sheets, I truly understood what the word havoc meant.

“Coming through,” Amanda said as we squeezed ourselves through people. “Excuse me.”

“Hey,” I said when we made it to the front of the line where a boy was standing with a pen in front of the Chess Club sheet. He was just standing there, staring at the sheet, talking to himself about whether he should ‘sign up for his passion and risk getting beat up or sign up for something else and be in the safe zone for a while. I got the immediate impressions that he was an unchangeable nerd – not even the cute ones like that guy Freddie from Chem. class, no, this guy was skinny – way, way skinny – short with ugly black hair and eyes, with dark brown skin and curved, yellow teeth, and his shirt was tucked into his beige pants neatly. He wasn’t an African-American, I was sure; he just looked like he stood underneath the sun a lot with too much sunscreen on. I wondered if that guy ever even talked to a girl besides his mother before…

“Excuse me,” I said, trying to get his attention. He didn’t even acknowledge my presence. “Hey!”

I yelled loud enough for all the kids standing there to hear and turn around to look at me. I didn’t even care, considering I got really strong lungs and didn’t even care what most people thought about me. When nerdy-deafy here turned around, I said, “Think you can sign up your name fast so we could do it?”

He still looked confused, so I narrowed my eyes and said, “Move it, dude!”

He finally took the hint and moved from his place, pouting. But before the other kids were able to crowd against me, a loud snap emanated through the hallway. All the others separated themselves into groups, making an aisle in between them. Right at the end, I saw pink sparkles.