1.0

Kotaro Bokuto
北村真墨
~

I move my finger tips delicately over the dry paint on the canvas, my skin barely touching the piece. I hum in satisfactory, a smile forming on my lips. I love the feeling of paint, especially right after it dries. The ridges and bumps caused by the bristles of the paint brush is just so... lovely. I open my eyes, to admire the piece once more before I brings it to the art museum later.

A rose, so delicate on it's own, lays in the finger tips of a delicate person. Both the human and rose are similar in many ways, both being delicate of course. Not only that but they're both beautiful and they have a calm feel to them. Something about the rose resting in a set of pale hands is relaxing to me.

"You should paint me next and call it: Kuroo, my sexy best friend." My dear friend says behind me.

"Kuroo-chan, you disgusting human. I would never." I tease, taking the small canvas and sliding it in his back pack.

"What are you calling that one?" Kuroo asks, sliding his finger tips across the brushes that I used.

Kuroo's always says wished he had a talent like me, he's always admired how well I could paint. At one point he was jealous, but quickly got over it. There's something the way I paints that's different than anything he's ever seen. Is what he told me one day.

I ponder Kuroo's question, tapping my chin as I search my brain for the perfect name. "Delicacy." I finally says after seconds of thinking.

Shortly after I leave to bring the piece to the museum, a huge grin on my face as i walks through the cold streets of Tokyo.

My hair, which is usually spiked up, is flat, blowing backwards due to the harsh winds. My paint stained jeans don't help much for the cold, neither does my white t-shirt or jacket, but I still continue to walk.

The closer I gets to the museum, the brighter my smile gets. I've always loved the museum. I absolutely love looking at other people's art, and enjoying the silence and soft music played throughout the building.

I'm normally a loud and wild person, but when it comes to art I become calm and quiet. I've always had a strong passion for it.

I saunter in to the museum, heading straight for the manager's office. Once I'm at the door, I lightly tap my knuckle on it before turning the knob and shoving the door open.

"Hey hey hey Suga-san!" I exclaim, smiling at the grey haired male sitting at his desk, big round glasses covering his eyes.

Suga looks up, returning the grin. "You have a new painting?" He asks, quirking an eyebrow up. He gets a enthusiastic nod for an answer.

Suga stands up, smiling as he lays his hands out. "Well let me see it." He says in his usual gentle voice.

My eyes light up as I slide my back pack off of one shoulder, unzip it, and pull out the painting. I lay it in Suga's arms and close my bag back up.

Suga examines my artwork with a smile. "It's perfect as usual." He sighs in satisfaction and hands me the normal slip to fill out when handing in a piece. I sign my name and write down the name of my artwork.

"I'll have it up by tomorrow, and your money sent to your door." Suga says, the two of us bowing to each other before I walk out of his office.

I habe never really been in the art business for money. Of course I enjoy the money, but I love painting more. I'm passionate about what I do and I wouldn't change it for the world.

As I walk down the street I notice a Starbucks and start heading that way. I could really use something warm in my system.

I cross the street, smiling as the gentle breeze brushes my hair across my face. My golden eyes wander around the city, I've only been in Tokyo for a month and a half and I've loved it. Tokyo is so beautiful and full of inspiration. All of the lights and colors and sounds. I love all the wild stores and all of the wild people in the city.

I smile even brighter once I step in to the Starbucks, the small bell dings as I do so.

The Starbucks is quiet, soft music filling the room. I look around at the paintings with vivid colors on the walls. I walk towards the front counter and looks at the menu.

I could get a hot chocolate, pink drink, should I get something for Kuroo?...... nah. Maybe I should- I am abruptly brought from my thoughts when my eyes land on the most beautiful boy I've ever seen.

Hair as black as can be and green eyes, as beautiful as the sea. His mouth is set in a slight frown, but he still looks so beautiful to me.

Where can I order him?

//

HELLO THERE!

This is the first chapter of my new story and I really hope you enjoy it. And if you don't, well please don't be a dick about it. Im bokuaka trash btw. But I love you and thank you for reading this!

-princessstulip