10.0

Keiji Akaashi
明石啓二
~

I watch as Bokuto falls in to a deep sleep in my arms, tears stain our cheeks and my t-shirt from where he cried in my arms. My heart wheeps for him, he's been so hurt by his father and it honestly kills me. I gently run my fingers through his hair, pushing his bangs back from his face and let my eyes trail over his structure.

I wish I could see him color, I wish I could see how visibly brighter his eyes got when they were filled with tears. I wish I could see the color of his skin against the color of his clothes, the color of his hair and the dyed streaks in it.

There's only one person, that I truly remember, in my life that I've seen in color and it's myself. I lived alone in high school, my parents put me up for adoption once they realized that they didn't have the money to raise me. I was bounced around foster homes until I hit highschool I was done with that so I bought my own apartment and lived by myself. I soon lost my sight of color in my last year of junior high. I remember how heart broken I was that I could no longer see the color around me.

But I remember the color of my hair, the color of my eyes, my skin, my everything. And Bokuto has made the color stick in my mind.

I wish I could see Hinata's hair since everyone talks about it, I wish I could see the color of Kageyama's eyes, the color of Tendou's hair, the color of the bright colors that Oikawa wears on a daily, or the shirts that everyone makes fun of that Iwazoomi wears, I wish I could see the color of the sky, or the grass below it, or the ocean waves as they crash together, or my favorite soda.

If I had one wish, just one.

I would wish to see color.

Because color is a beautiful thing.

~~~

I'm brought from my thoughts when Bokuto's phone rings on the side table. Glancing down at his sleeping form I grab it, seeing that Suga's calling. I slide from under Bokuto and slip in to the small living space in the hotel room.

"Hey Suga-san, it's Akashi." I mumble, setting a coffee mug under the coffee machine in the make shift kitchen and pressing the button that brews the coffee and fills a cup up just enough.

"Ahhh Akashi-chan!" Suga exclaims and I practically see his wide smile.

"I have great news, where's Bokuto-San?" He asks and I bite my lip, looking back at the sleeping boy.

"He's not.... feeling to great. What's the news?" I stutter, cursing myself for it.

"Well, the painting of you has been qualified for a competition next month." Suga says.

I crack a smile. "I'll be sure to tell him."

"You both have to come sign some papers regarding the competition, but you can do that when you get back. Give Bokuto my love! Bye Akashi." Suga beams, his voice soft like a mother's.

"Will do Suga-chan. Bye!"

I hang up his phone and place it on the counter, grabbing my mug, adding heavy doses of coffee creamer in it, before taking a sip and sitting down at a stool at a small table.

"Keiji, who was that?" I glance up and see Bokuto walking slowly towards me, his eyes groggy from sleep.

"It was Suga." I say, my eyes following the boy as he drags his bare feet against the floor on his way over to where I sit. "He said that your painting of me was qualified for a competition next month, but we have to sign some papers once we get back."

His eyes light up and he cracks a smile. "That's so great!" He yells, finishing his short journey over to me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Thank you for being here for me." Bokuto says, his soft lips peppering kisses on my neck. My heart skips a beat at the touch and I manage a nod.

His touch is so miraculous, it sends shivers down my spine and causes my brain to go fuzzy.

"Keiji...." Bokuto mumbles against my neck, his tongue licking a stripe up my neck.

I shudder, taking my bottom lip in between my teeth to suppress a moan that threatens to escape my lips.

Bokuto rests his hands on the sides of my stool, shifting it around in one swift movement. He stares in to my eyes, his hands sliding from the stool to my waist. His eyes are sad, but full of lust.

"Bokuto-San, not here, not now." I say, much to my dismay.

I would never-could never- take advantage of Bokuto like that. His feelings are all over the place and I would never do that to him. Because I would feel guilty and there would be a chance he would regret it afterwards.

"I know, I know." He murmurs, pressing his lips to mine ever so slightly. The kiss was a mere peck, but it felt like so much more.

Every touch and kiss we share sends goosebumps coursing through out my body, and butterflies and bees erupt in my stomach.

I've never been in love, not once. I've never felt the bitter sweet feeling of loving someone. But when I'm with Bokuto, I can't help but feel as if I am in love.

I, Keiji Akashi, am in love with Kotaro Bokuto.

~~~

*wiggles eyebrows violently*