3.0

Kotaro Bokuto
北村真墨
~

"Keiji Akashi."

The name sounded oddly familiar, but I couldn't seem to put my finger on it. I smile at my roommate and jump in the air, excitedly.

"WE'RE GETTING A NEW ROOMMATE!" I exclaim, grinning like an idiot.

"No assfuck, he's staying with us until
Oikawa and Iwa-chan get back from Russia." Kuroo insults, chuckling at my over excited composure.

"When will our new friend be here?" I ask, excited to meet my friend's friend.

Kuroo checks his phone for the time Akashi sent him. "Hmm. Tomorrow morning around 10:00." Kuroo informs, grinning widely.

I feel myself getting overly excited, but I can't help myself. I get to meet one of my best bro's best bro! Kuroo and I have only known each other for about a year, we went to highschools in the same prefecture but never met because we didn't play the same sports.

I don't actually remember how we met and I don't know if that makes me a bad friend or not but I don't care that much. I know how long his dick is, does that count for something?

~~~

THE NEXT DAY

I lounge on the couch, my feet kicked up on the coffee table in front of me. I scroll through my Instagram that holds all the pictures of my art work and myself. A cup of coffee lays on my lap, the hand that's not holding my phone occupies the coffee cup handle to keep it from spilling on my bare chest.

Today's my lax day, since the art museum is closed, like most of the stores on Sunday, so I'll be painting and listening to music all day.

I take a sip from my coffee, once I set the cup back down the doorbell rings and then I remember. Kuroo's friend is coming over today to stay with us.

"Fuck." I mumble, setting the mug on the coffee table and rushing to the door. I swing open the door with a wide smile.

I then see before me the beautiful man I met yesterday at Starbucks. "Oh HEY I KNOW YOU!" I exclaim, letting the boy in. He smiles slightly, setting his small suit case by the door.

He looks around the apartment, looking at my paintings on the walls and my paint section in the living room which is quite messy.

"Kuroo's at work, he should be back soon." I tell him, grinning at the shy boy.

I take his suit case and lift it up, waving for him to follow me to my room. "You'll be staying in my room because I have an extra bed." I say, hearing a quiet ok from him. We walk in to my room, which I cleaned yesterday, and I set his things down next to the extra bed.

"I hope you don't mind." I scratch the back of my head, sensing how awkward this feels.

Akashi shrugs. "I don't mind." He says softly, his face still blank.

He's so pretty.

"Are you hungry?" I ask, and he shakes his head, pursing his lips and staring at his toes.

So, so pretty.

"Uhm.... could I shower?" He asks, looking up at me with his gorgeous blue eyes. I nod, my entranced by his beauty.