BONUS

3rd person POV

Bokuto stares in to the eyes of Keiji Akashi- Keiji Bokuto- as they stand in the pre-surgery room of the local hospital in Tokyo. Bokuto was nervous for Keiji, afraid that if something was to go wrong in surgery, Keiji would never be able to see at all.

"Are you ready?" Kotaro asks, letting a finger trace Keiji's jaw delicately.

Keiji nods, taking a deep breath, glancing at the hospital bed he lays on. "Go wait with everyone else love, I would like a moment alone." Keiji requests, referring to the large group of friends in the waiting room.

Kotaro steals a kiss, his smile warming the mood. "I love you okay? More than anything in this world." Kotaro whispers, leaving the room silently to leave his other half alone. 

Keiji lays in the bed, smiling at the nurses who come in to wheel him to his OR. As they push him through the halls of the hospital Keiji thinks.

This is the last time I'll see everything so bland. I'll get to see Kotaro's eyes, the color of the sky and the grass below it, the color of the ocean waves as they crash together, everything. I'll get to see everything.

And I've never been more happy in my life.

~~~

Keiji feels himself being pushed around in a wheel chair, the recovery room was too small for the large group of homos to fit, so they had to take Keiji to them. He feels bandages around his head, he was instructed not to open his eyes until they removed the bandages.

Kotaro, the volleyball team, Kuroo, Tsukki, Suga, Kyotani, Mad Dog, Yaku, and Lev all stand in a large swarm, waiting for Keiji patiently.

Kotaro sees the nurses wheel Keiji around a corner and his heart leaps. Keiji's face is wrapped, his hair tousled and his body clad in his hospital gown.

"This is it." Kotaro says, completely overwhelmed by the situation.

"Please stand back as we remove the bandages, we need his eyes to adjust." The nurse requests, the eager group refraining from bombarding him with hugs.

"Are you ready?" The nurse asks, Keiji nodding in an answer. He's too nervous to speak, afraid he'll begin to cry.

The slowly unwrap the bandages, Keiji's eyes sealed shut. Once the wrap his removed, he slowly begins to open his eyes, blinking a few times before staring at the group in front of him.

He gasps, his hand covering his mouth as he begins to cry. "I-I-can see. I can see color!" He sobs, a smile forming on his face.

He stares at Tendou's bright red hair from where his stands next to the bright oranged haired Hinata. He admires the deep blue in Kageyama's eyes. The bright pink on Oikawa's shirt and the shirt on Iwazoomi's that reads: Meme King. Keiji instantly knows he stole it from Hanamakki, who stands next to his dark haired boyfriend. Hanamakki's salmon pink hair shines in the bright hospital lights. Keiji looks at Kuroo who wears a deep red, bringing out his brown eyes, and Tsukki with his blond hair and black glasses. He admires everyone before his eyes land right on Kotaro.

"Kotaro...." he gasps, his hand lifting up, reaching out to touch him.

Kotaro obliges, walking over and kneeling down in front of his husband. Keiji takes his face in his hands, running his thumbs across his thick grey eyebrows, admiring the bright gold eyes beneath them.

"You're eyes are like honey." Keiji whispers, kissing Kotaro's lips gently. "And your skin and your hair is just, beautiful."

Everyone is brought to tears by the emotional moment, he was only never able to see color, he wasn't blind. But being color blind was a terrible thing for Keiji, since there's such bright people in his life. But as Bokuto always says: color is beautiful.

And boy was he right.

"Color is beautiful." Keiji says, smiling through his tears.

"You're right baby, color is."

~~~

Now his is fr the end.

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT.