xXxBrownieDivaxXx: It All Started With a _____________

In this story, you will need:

1) body part

2) type of noise

3) noun

4) verb in past tense

5) adjective ending in -er (ex. softer)

6) noun

7) verb

8) noun

9) verb

10) noun

11) plural noun

12) noun

13) feeling/mood

14) verb

15) adjective

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now fill in the blanks!

A few seconds later my 1)____________ became entrusted by the sound of a 2)_____________. A 3)______________ opens up right before my eyes. I 4)____________ a few feet in that direction and the noise becomes a little 5)______________ I could tell the source was close. 6)____________ scurried around as I 7)___________ and the 8)_________ near me started to 9)______________. 10)________________ fell on top of me, 11)___________ climbed up my skin giving me goosebumps.

That's when I found it-- a huge 13)_____________ blazed the squeaking noise through my ears. The noise grew louder and I felt myself growing 13)____________. What was happening to me? I 14)__________ to the ground in pain and watched as a 15)_____________light once again before my eyes, this time brighter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original story:

           A few seconds later my ear became entrusted by the sound of a squeaking noise. A trail opens up right before my eyes. I walked a few feet that direction and the noise becomes a little louder. I could tell the source was close. Mice scurried around as I walked and the dirt walls near me started to cave in. Dirt fell on top of me, worms climbed up my skin giving me goosebumps.

That's when I found it-- a huge radio blazed the squeaking noise through my ears. The noise grew louder and I felt myself growing tired. What was happening to me? I collapsed to the ground in pain and watched as a blue light once again flashed before my eyes, this time brighter.

Credits: You can read the rest of this story at xXxBrownieDivaxXx's "It All Started With a Flame". This book is under the category "Teen Fiction" and it is described as being about  "Sarah Jones is a girl whose past has given her terrible things to look for in the future. Every year she is blamed for doing the same bad thing to people but she doesn't remember it happening. Her goal was to stay out of trouble for at least a year but even that doesn't work because trouble always finds her. Her terrible skill has done bad and Sarah is totally convinced that nothing good comes with it. Until a strange group of people tell her it can be used for good. Follow Sarah Jones as she finds out who she really is and why she is the way she is."