HungerGameslove: _____________

In this story, you'll need:

1) a name of a person

2) noun

3) type of gesture ending with -s (ex. claps)

4) adjective

5) article of clothing

6) adjective

7) another adjective

8) type of color

9) body part

10) adverb

11) body part

12) different name of person

13) type of competition

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now put your words in the blanks! :)

"Hello 1)____________." The 2)_____________ finally speaks and 3)__________. I take her gesture. She is very 4)____________, and has 5)_____________that make her look a bit 6)__________.. She is 7)___________but in a pretty way. She has a 8)__________ bob that shapes her 9)___________. She is very pale looking with a heavy line of eyeliner that shapes her almond eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask 10)____________.

"Oh, excuse me." She puts her 11)___________on her chest.12)_____________. I will be your mentor for these years in the 13)_________________.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The original excerpt:

"Hello Chrysanthemum." The woman finally speaks and holds out her hand for me to shake. I take her gesture. She is very tall, and has pointed-toe heels that make her look a bit taller. She is plain looking but in a pretty way. She has a raven black bob that shapes her face. She is very pale looking with a heavy line of eyeliner that shapes her almond eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask cocking my head to the right.

"Oh, excuse me." She puts her hand on her chest. "I'm Penalincia Grace. I will be our mentor for these years in the Hunger Games.

Credits: You can read the rest of this story at HungerGameslove's "Fate: A Hunger Games Fan-Fic". This book is under the category "Fan Fiction" and is described as "A 16 year old girl named Chrysanthemum Ferndend is living in the Seam of District 12. This girl is not a "Katniss". Chrys' sister, Lyra Ferndend, was killed in the arena of the 46th Hunger Games. Chrys' family started to fall apart one by one after the tragedy of her sister. Both of her parents left her, and Chrsys was forced to live in a public home. Chrys has always felt empty inside and just wants a chance to get her family back. On the day of the 49th Hunger Games, Chrys volunteers herself as District 12 tribute in hope to bring her parents to her, in hope to see them at least once even if it would be the last." This book is recommended to people who enjoy reading The Hunger Games.