amazingness: ____________struck

(Be prepared with a lot of names! Also, do not use the same name to fill blanks unless instructed to do so. Thank you!) In this story, you will need:

1) female name

2) male name

3) female name

4) female name

5) male name

6) female name

7) male name

8) female name

9) male name

10) use same male name from blank #5

11) type of sport

12) same male name from blank #2

13) same male name from blank #7

14) same male name from blank #9

15) male name

16) female name

17) male name

18) uncommon last name

19) noun

20) adverb

____________________________________________________________________________

Now fill in the blanks!

1)_________________, 2)___________________'s wife, was discussing what she was planning to wear to 3)______________'s wedding with 4)______________, 5)_______________'s wife.6)___________, 7)_____________'s girlfriend, and 8)__________9)___________'s girlfriend, were sitting by the fireplace arguing with 10)_____________ on which teams would make it to the final round of 11)___________ World Cup this year. 12)_____________, 13)_____________, and 14)___________were huddled in a corner of a living room betting on how long it would take until someone went off on 15)__________for what he did to 16)____________. 17)_____________ and Mr. 18)___________ were discussing a new breed of19)___________ that had been 20)_____________ discovered.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The original passage:

Fleur, Bill's wife, was discussing what she was planning to wear to Ginny's wedding with Penelope, Percy's wife. Angelina, Fred's girlfriend, and Alicia, George's girlfriend, were sitting by the fireplace arguing with Percy on which teams would make it to the final round of Quidditch World Cup this year. Bill, Fred, and George were huddled in a corner of a living room betting on how long it would take until someone went off on Ron for what he did to Hermione. Charlie and Mr. Weasley were discussing a new breed of dragons that had been recently discovered.

Credits: You can read the rest of this story at amazingness's "Wonderstruck". This book is under the category "Fan Fiction" and is described as "It has been five years since the war. Five years since the terrible tragedies occurred. Five years since Harry Potter, along with Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, saved the Wizard World. Everything had settled down, and life was perfect. Until Hermione's world began to unravel, that is. Hearts will be broken. A certain Malfoy will fail in love. Surprises are waiting, impatiently, around the corner. Friendship will be tested. Betrayals are abound. Reader, you have been warned. Enter at your own risk. A Dramione Fan Fiction." This book is recommended for people who have enjoyed reading Harry Potter or enjoy Dramione series.