xXWinterWonderlandXx: Rules of _____________________

In this story you will need:

1) noun

2) noun

3) adjective

4) verb in past tense

5) a number

6) adjective

7) type of food

8) adjective

9) verb

10) type of entertainment (i.e theater)

11) adjective

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now fill in the blanks! :)

I took 1)___________ out of the 2)______________. The cover was filled with 3)__________ doodles and pictures of us, poorly glued on. One picture caught my eye and I 4)____________. We were 5)_______________ there and biting into a 6)___________. Another one made me 9)____________________. This was when we were six. It was the day we went to the 10)_______________. We were smiling 11)__________ grins and our arms were around each other.

The Original Passage:

I took it out of the box. The cover was filled with colorful doodles and pictures of us poorly glued on. One picture caught my eye and I smiled. We were eight there and biting into a large slice of watermelon, the juice staining our white clothes. Another one made me smile. This was when we were six. It was the day we went to the fireworks display. We were smiling big, teethy grins and our arms were around each other.  

Credits:You can read the rest of this story at xXxWinterWonderlandXx's Rules of Attraction. An One Direction story, this story is recommended for Directioners as well as Fan Fiction lovers alike. The story is described as "Liam and Chorde have pretty much been friends their whole lives. Hell, they even made a friendship rule book. Then Liam tried out for X Factor when he was 14, leaving a lonely and devastated Chorde back in Wolverhampton. When Liam doesn't make it very far, he goes home, and him and Chorde go back to being best friends. Then Liam breaks the news to her. He's trying out for X Factor again. Chorde doesn't support him. Not one bit. She didn't come to his audition, didn't watch the live shows, and she hasn't talked to him in two years. After One Direction's first world tour Liam and his band mates come to visit Chorde. She's sort of hesitant at first, but warms up to him again. Soon, Liam falls in love with her. Except, Chorde follows the rules. She hasn't broken a rule once in her life. Except for the time where she didn't clean her room and played Pokemon on her gameboy instead. But that was once, and she never did it again. In the rule book, Rule #22 states that: To maintain friendship, one cannot develop crush on one another and they definitely cannot fall in love. Now, the one question is, how far will Liam go to make her break this one rule?" Read on to find out the answer to this rhetorical question.