StoleMyHeart1D: The _______________

In this chapter, you'll need:

1) an adjective (will be used for blanks 1, 2, 4, 11, 12)

2) use adj. from #1

3) past tense verb

4) use adjective from #1

5) noun

6) noun

7) verb

8) type of sound (ex. clapping)

9) participial verb (verb ending in -ing)

10) adjective

11) use adjective from #1

12) use adjective from #1

13) name of person

14) verb ending in -ed

15) adjective

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now fill in the blanks!

I was 1)____________. Very 2)_________.

I 3)__________ on the path, 4)________________. I was carrying my 5)______________ in my arms and my 6)____________swung against my hip. I 7)______________, ignoring the 8)____________ that sounded beside me, 9)______________ me to be 10)_______.. I wasn't normally this 11)____________. Today though, I didn't. I wanted to have a 12)_____________ night, you know, but then 13)_____________ called.

I'd woken up, really tired and a mess. So I took a shower and then 14)___________ my 15)________________ hair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original Passage:

I was late. Very late.

I ran on the path, late for class. I was carrying my laptop in my arms and my shoulder bag swung against my hip. I ran, ignoring the hoots and car horns that sounded beside me, warning me to be careful. I wasn't normally this late. I normally get up in time. Today though, I didn't. I wanted to have a late night, you know, party and stuff, but then my mom called, making sure I went to class.

I'd woken up, really tired and a mess. So I took a shower and then dried my long blonde curly hair.

Credits: You can read the rest of this story at StoleMyHeart1D's "The Unexpected". This book is categorized under Teen Fiction and is about "JJ, a famous celeb who is tired of his lifestyle and the pressures of the paparazzi. One day, he disappears in the streets of London to get away from it all for a day. That day. The day that changed it all. That’s where he meets a girl, Brooklyn, who doesn’t know who he is and decides to tag along with her- however, she hates him. He annoys the heck out of her and she just wants him to leave her alone. But he doesn’t."