AnnikahSkie: No Ordinary __________

In this story, you'll need:

1)  funny phrase

2) adjective

3) plural noun

4) noun

5) noun

6) adjective

7) plural noun

8) name of person

9) noun

10) emotion

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now fill in the blanks!

On the way we chanted “1)______________. Oh my!”

Gaining 2)____________ looks from some of the new 3)____________and some 4)________----well, they should wait until next year when we were gone, the 5)_________would feel 6)___________ without us having random 7)_______ at odd hours in the morning. About half way there I spotted 8)___________ and dragged him/her in, yes dragged him/her, he/she didn’t like participating in our little group 9)____________. But he/she did anyways, so we were all 10)__________ in the end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Original Excerpt:

.On the way we chanted “Bullies, and jocks, and fakes. Oh my!” Gaining weird looks from some of the new kids and some freshman, well, they should wait until next year when we were gone, the halls would feel empty without us having random fits at odd hours in the morning. About half way there I spotted Alex and dragged him in, yes dragged him, he didn’t like participating in our little group exercises. But he did anyways, so we were all happy in the end.

Credits: You can read the rest of this story at AnnikahSkie's "No Ordinary Girl". This book is categorized under "Other" but is based mostly on One Direction. Described as "Arabella Black is most definitely not your ordinary Directioner. She doesn't have every song they ever sang on iTunes and perfectly memorized, she doesn't own their CD, she doesn't stalk them for fun, and she doesn't have posters of them all over her room. In fact, most of her friends don't know she has even heard of the band One Direction. And she likes it that way. In fact, she wished it would always stay that way, until she literally runs into the band right outside the supermarket, ruining all of her groceries. Insisting on paying her back they give her two VIP passes for all of their concerts. But she doesn't need those, especially when they become her... house sitters?", this story is simply classic!