Chapter One- Exposed

Um. . .  Guess who's back! It's me, and I'm back with a new fandom. My friends wanted me to (forced me) to listen to Hamilton a few months ago, and I really really like it, and I ship Marliza SO MUCH. So yeah, this was originally going to be a one shot but istead of pulling a John Jay and writing 5, I pulled a Hamilton and wrote the other 51

TW- Mentions of abuse and rape

Maria's POV

"Stay?" I beg, the blanket draped over my naked body as Alex quickly got dressed and left me alone. When the door shuts, tears roll down my face. I wanted someone to love me. James Renoylds, my boyfriend, wanted me to do this. Made me do this. I didn't want to, but the dark bruises that blossomed on my skin is an implication on why I did this. Alex didn't notice them last night. His touch was warm and gentle, but he wanted me just physically, not that he would love me mentally. Yet, the touch I wanted the most was one I could never have. It was that of Eliza Schuyler. She would never love me though. Especially not after last night with Alex. 

After a few minutes of silent tears, I got up and place on a short navy skirt with dark tights to cover my bruises, and an oversized red sweater. With a shaking hand, I apply my red lipstick, and get into my car. I need to drive to Eliza's house and tell her. I can't let her get hurt. I can't let her get spend any more time with the cheating jackass known as Alexander Hamilton. 

When I get to Eliza's house, I'm shaking. I don't want to hurt Eliza. But, if I don't tell her, she'll get even more hurt, and she'll hate me even more. 

After standing at her doorstep for what seems like an eternity, I build up the courage to knock on the door. Eliza swing it open almost immediately, and her face lights up when she sees me. 

"Maria!" she exclaims, enveloping me in a hug. "I have huge news!" 

"So do I," I say in a not-so-cheery voice. 

"Alex proposed!" she squeals. "Two nights ago he proposed!" She extends her hand to show me a beautiful sapphire ring. 

"That's amazing!" I fake a cheery tone. 

She brings me into the living room as my conscience and guilt grows heavier and heavier. 

"What did you want to talk about?" She asks.

"Will you p-promise that you won't leave me a-after you hear what I'm going to say?" 

"Did you kill someone?" she jokes, but her face drops when she sees that I'm serious. 

My hands are shaking as we sit on the couch. 

"Maria, whatever you did can't be unforgivable. I'll be with you every step of the way," she says, giving me a hug, my body tingling and sparking at her touch. 

"I want to start this off b-by saying that James, h-he made me do this." I take off my tights, and show her the bruises. "He gave these to me when I tried to say no. He made me do this. . . This. . . Well. . . You see. . . Oh, God, I'm sorry," I'm crying at this point. "Before I say something that will make you hate me forever, I need to do this." I kiss her. Her beautiful, plump, lucious lips. I pull away crying, and whisper, "James made me. . . Sleep with. . . With Alex last night. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry Liza." Tears are streaming down my cheeks. Eliza stays silent. "Please, say something. Forgive me. Yell at me. Just say something." 

She sits in silence for a few minutes before she whispers, "Get out." 

I reach out to touch her arm, but he hisses, "Get out you slut! I never want to see you again. Go whore yourself to another man again, why don't you? You clearly had no problem doing that with my boyfriend."